Sunset Escape in Clifton Springs
Sunset Escape in Clifton Springs is a modern and luxurious family home, set within a quiet residential area that is just over a kilometre from the coast.
The open-plan living area is bright and inviting, with comfortable couches in front of a Smart TV with Netflix. The dining table seats 10 people and there is additional seating at the kitchen bench. The kitchen and adjoining butlers pantry is fully equipped with a gas cooktop and oven, microwave, fridge with ice dispenser, coffee maker and dishwasher.
From this living space, a glass sliding door leads out onto a covered entertaining area with a dining setting. This area overlooks a private and secure backyard.
There is a small lounge room located adjacent to the main living area, complete with a lounge suite and TV. This room provides access to the second bedroom and it can be closed off to create a private retreat dedicated to that bedroom.
This home has 4 bedrooms and can sleep up to 8 people.
- Master bedroom - king bed, Smart TV, walk-in robe, ensuite
- Bedroom 2 - queen bed, ensuite
- Bedroom 3 - two single beds
- Bedroom 4 - two single beds
A high chair and porta cot available.
All linen (except for the porta cot) and towels are supplied.
There are 3 bathrooms.
- Main bathroom - bath, shower, vanity unit, separate toilet
- Ensuite (master bedroom) - shower, vanity unit, toilet
- Ensuite (bedroom 2) - shower, vanity unit, toilet
Your year round comfort is assured with ducted heating and cooling throughout the home, and also a split-system air-conditioner in the living area.
Ample off-street parking is provided in a double garage and also on the driveway.
Clifton Springs is a quaint seaside village with a sweeping coastline, stretches of sandy beaches, waterfront parkland, a boat harbour and golf course.
Sunset Escape in Clifton Springs is centrally located on the Bellarine Peninsula, making it an ideal base from which to explore renowned wineries, exceptional golf courses, theme parks, beachfront towns and historic Queenscliff. For a good dose of retail therapy and extensive dining options, take a 20 minute drive to the city of Geelong which overlooks Corio Bay. The official start of the Great Ocean Road is at Torquay - a 40 minute drive away.
Strictly no parties or gatherings at this property.
Please be mindful of the neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10 pm.
Please note: guests under the age of 25 must travel with a guest of 25 years of age or older. Guests are required to be at least 25 years of age to stay in this property on their own. Guests not conforming to this policy, unless prior approval is given, will result in denying access to the property and no refunds will be provided. We are happy to consider making exceptions so please contact us if you don't meet our age requirements but would love to stay.
- Please advise if you would like to bring your dog and their breed
- Only dogs under 30 kg permitted, although exceptions may be made
- Dogs must be registered and have all common vaccinations
- Dogs permitted inside but not in the bedrooms or on any furniture
- Bring your dog's own bedding and bowls
- Please clean up after your dog as guests are responsible for any extra clean up costs
- Do not leave your dog alone for extended periods
- The property is fully fenced
- A $50 pet fee applies
- Entire property sleeps up to 8 people
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
$220 to $825
Rates based on 8 guests, twin share.
$450 cleaning fee and $50 booking fee per stay applies.
Minimum stay is 2 nights. During peak season, which includes special events, sports events, Easter, Christmas, and New Year, a minimum stay of 3 to 4 nights applies, with premium rates in effect. For further details, please enquire.
A $500 security deposit is deducted from your credit card 10 days prior to arrival and is returned on inspection of the accommodation after departure.
Please enquire so we can supply a quote for your specific dates.