Corio Bay Motel
Corio Bay Motel offers comfortable, convenient and affordable accommodation, just 10 minutes drive from Geelong's CBD.
The motel consists of 25 rooms including single, queen, twin and family rooms. There is also a dedicated dog-friendly room for people travelling with their canine family. All rooms include flat screen TVs, toasters, microwaves and reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
A complimentary light breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room.
Outside is a sheltered area with a gas BBQ and seating.
Corio Bay Motel is easy to find - situated on the Princes Highway on the Melbourne side of Geelong. It is the closest motel to Avalon Airport, Avalon Speedway, Beckley Park, and within walking distance to Stead Park.
- 1 or 2 dogs up to 22 kilograms welcome
- Dogs permitted inside dedicated dog-friendly motel rooms
- Please do not leave your dog unattended in your room for extended periods
- Ensure dogs are settled by 9:30pm
- Dogs not permitted in breakfast room
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times when in public areas
- Designated off lead area at Stead Park, less than one kilometre away
- $10 daily dog surcharge applies
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wireless internet
Nightly rates from:
Single and double rooms - from $80
Queen rooms - from $90
Twin (up to 3 guests) - from $115
Small family room (up to 4 guests) - from $135
2 room family unit (up to 5 guests) - from $160