A Great Ocean Road Retreat No. 19
A Great Ocean Road Retreat No. 19 is a spacious home located on a large corner block on Geelong's eastern fringe.
The home is ideal for families and mature groups, and is child friendly. It has 4 bedrooms and sleeps up to 7 people. The main bathroom is fully renovated and has a large shower and basin. All linen and towels are provided.
The spacious open plan living area includes a lounge with air-conditioning, TV, DVD player and sound system. There is a dining area and well-equipped kitchen with fridge, microwave, stove and oven. Free Wi-Fi is provided.
Outside is a private and secure garden with gas BBQ, table, chairs and shade umbrellas. Off street parking is available for up to 6 cars.
A public park and playground is located next to the home.
The Gateway Plaza shopping centre is located 1½ kilometres away, and Geelong is just 10 minutes drive.
Leopold is the gateway to the Bellarine Peninsula, providing a convenient base to explore the coastal towns of Portarlington, Queenscliff, Point Lonsdale, Ocean Grove and Barwon Heads. Visit beautiful surf beaches or safe swimming bay beaches. The Bellarine Peninsula's golf courses, wineries and theme parks are within a short drive.
- Trained dogs welcome inside
- No barking dogs permitted due to proximity of neighbours
- This property is not suitable for dogs under 16 months old
- Please bring your own dog bedding
- Rear garden is fully fenced
- We are fastidious about keeping the cottage clean for guests without pets
- 10 minutes drive from off-lead beaches at Point Henry and Clifton Springs
- Dogs stay free
- Entire property sleeps 7 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wireless internet
Nightly rates from:
Rates based on two people. Extra adults $50 each per night, children $25 each per night.
Minimum stay is 28 nights.
There are no administration or booking fees.
Dogs stay free.