Bells By The Beach Holiday House
Enjoy a pet friendly holiday all year round
Bells By The Beach dog-friendly holiday house is open to all guests, with the Service Victoria QR Code available for easy check-in.
Our property has now been officially re-certified by Star Ratings Australia for exceptional pet friendly amenities, cleanliness and comfort - highly commended 3½ Stars.
Bells By The Beach is close to a dog-beach, a 10 minute walk or short drive then over the sand dunes. Stroll along the beach towards Ocean Grove or head east towards Point Lonsdale and the lighthouse.
Facilities and amenities at Bells By The Beach:
- Three bedrooms, 2 queen / 2 single beds, electric blankets, lamps, radios and ceiling fans.
- Ducted gas heating, gas log fire, reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
- Self-catering kitchen, gas/electric cooking, microwave, dishwasher, pantry, all equipment supplied.
- Living/dining area, flat screen TV, CD and DVD libraries, radio, books, magazines, puzzles and games. Comfortable corner lounge with recliners.
- Walk-in double shower, toilet, large vanity. Shower gel, shampoos, body lotion, tissues and toilet rolls provided.
- Laundry with separate toilet, auto washer, outside clothes line, indoor drying racks.
- Single garage with roller door and remote, extra parking, interior house access.
- Keys delivered to your accommodation - our team will meet you on arrival.
- Our office is open every day of the year, 8am to 8pm.
"If you're looking for dog friendly accommodation situated close to a dog friendly off-lead beach then Bells By The Beach is perfect. The quiet location is centrally located between Point Lonsdale and Barwon Heads. The icing on the cake is the clean and fully equipped home where guests can relax in comfort and think about how soon they can return. We have now enjoyed our third stay and are looking forward to the next as eagerly as our Belgian Shepard, Sylvia. Thanks Jan and Lin." - Andrew and Colleen, Gisborne (May 2021)
"We all enjoyed a much needed break at Bells By The Beach, made perfect by an unexpectedly warm and sunny May weekend. The home is comfortable, clean, and most welcoming. The shower is great! Our dogs had a ball exploring the garden. High fences and lockable gates reassured us they'd be very safe and secure. Jan and Lin are terrific hosts. We will return soon." - Cheryl and friends, Daylesford (May 2021)
Read our latest newsletter - Autumn / Winter 2021.
Find us on Facebook.
- Our property is set up for pets to enjoy a family holiday
- All dogs welcome, up to a maximum of 4
- Blankets, towels, couch rugs and one off-floor bed provided
- Heating and cooling for happy dogs and humans
- Spare dog lead, dog toys, locally sourced dog treats, bowls, poo bags and scooper
- Safe and secure high fences, no gaps and lockable gates
- Front and rear yards for dogs to play, offering shelter, shade and grass
- Warm outdoor shower with dog wash products
- Laundry, vacuum cleaner, mop, bucket and broom
- 5 minute drive, 10 minute walk to dog-friendly beach
- Dogs / pets stay FREE, and they can sleep indoors
- "Welcome" named sign for visiting dogs
- Local vet contact information and dogs on beach access details
- Doggy door - not available
- Entire property sleeps 6 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
Nightly rates from:
Summer: $290 - 4 night minimum
Autumn: $260 - 2 night minimum
Winter: $220 - 2 night minimum
Spring: $260 - 2 night minimum
All Victorian public holidays: $280 per night, minimum nights apply
Linen and towels hire: $25 per queen bed, $20 per single bed, made up and for your whole stay. Otherwise bring your own from home.
Please review our holiday rental conditions.