Bells By The Beach Holiday House
Winter holidays for pets and people.
Ocean Grove beach is almost deserted on cold winter days, making it the perfect place for a relaxing holiday. Dogs can run off-leash in most areas, but owners should check signs at beach entry points.
We have vacancies during winter at Bells By The Beach pet-friendly, 500 metres from a dog beach. Visit our availability calendar to plan your holiday.
Our features and facilities:
- Safe secure garden with new fences, grass to run on, trees to hide in, verandahs and a warm outdoor shower.
- Dedicated dog room with beds, towels, toys, rugs and blankets, food/drink bowls and a healthy treat on arrival.
- Single car garage, interior house access, driveway parking.
- Self-catering kitchen with everything you need to prepare snacks or meals. Microwave, dishwasher, barbecue and outdoor setting near the kitchen door.
- Spacious living area, dining setting for 6, cosy gas log fire, comfy sofas, wide screen TV, DVD, AM/FM radio. Browse our CDs, DVDs, books, magazines, puzzles and games.
- 3 bedrooms, queen and single beds, electric and extra blankets, bed lamps, clock radios and ceiling fans, plus a portable heater to warm bedrooms.
- Beds can be made up for you - $25 queen / $20 single bed, for your whole stay, whether it's 2 nights or 7. Bring your own linen and towels if you prefer.
- Large bathroom, double walk-in shower, toilet, stone vanity, wall niches for toiletries. Check out extra goodies like shampoo and shower caps, body lotions, tissues and extra toilet rolls.
- Laundry with auto washer and outside access to the clothes line. There's a couple of drying rack for damp towels.
- Our team will meet you on arrival with your keys and refreshments.
We offer a safe environment for your family and fur-kids, a home away from home. Our property is 'squeaky clean' and beds are comfortable and cosy.
Open every day from 8am to 8pm - mobile phone 0403 221 737 always on during these hours.
"A very clean, warm and homely house. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Weather great, and you made us feel very welcome." - Anice, Pamela and Margaret (June 2018)
"So close to beach, shops and Barwon Heads. We really enjoyed our stay with Lulu - we shall come again." - Catherine and Paul (May 2018)
"Fantastic week, wonderful weather, couldn't believe our luck. Great dog walks, will be back. Perfect as usual. Thank you so much!" - Chris, Cheryl and the dogs (April 2018)
"Thanks so much for a wonderful stay. It was a lovely two days, we had a great wedding at Geelong. Thanks again." - Shirley, Ron, Ron and Chris, Zena and Cali (April 2018)
Read the latest edition of Holiday News from Bells (winter 2018).
Find us on Facebook.
- Our property is set up for dogs to enjoy a family holiday
- New fences - extra security for all dogs
- Small and medium dog beds, blankets and towels provided
- Back and front yards have space for dogs to play
- 5 minute drive, 10 minute walk from dog-friendly beach
- Dogs / pets stay FREE
- Entire property sleeps 6 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
Nightly rates from:
Winter 2018 - $200 (minimum 2 nights)
Spring 2018 - $220 (minimum 2 nights)
Summer 2018 / 2019 - $260 (minimum 4 nights)
Autumn 2019 - $220 (minimum 2 nights)
All Victorian public holiday weekends - $260 per night
Easter 2019 - $260 per night (minimum 4 nights)
And pets stay FREE!
Check-in: 3pm. Check-out: 11am
Please review our holiday rental conditions.