Bells By The Beach Holiday House
Dogs of all sizes are the most important guests at Bells By The Beach, and what's more they always stay free. Their pet-parents come along for the trip, and are very handy for supplying food and other doggy comforts.
Accessing the dog beach is easy - down Roditis Drive to Emperor Drive, through Begola Wetlands and along to number 9 sand dunes track. Soon you'll come across a panorama of coastal views to the left and right. Spectacular!
Features and facilities:
- Dedicated dog room with beds, towels, toys, rugs, blankets, food/drink bowls.
- Three bedrooms, 2 queen / 2 single beds, electric blankets, lamps, radios and ceiling fans.
- Bring your own linen and towels or hire ours - $25 per queen or $20 per single, made, for your whole stay.
- Ducted gas heating throughout, plus gas log fire and reverse-cycle air-conditioning in living areas.
- Self-catering kitchen, gas/electric cooking, microwave, dishwasher, pantry, condiments, all equipment supplied.
- Living/dining area, flat screen TV, CD DVD libraries, radio, books, magazines, puzzles and games. New soft and comfy corner lounge unit with 2 recliners, seats 6 in comfort.
- Safe secure green garden, sturdy fences, trees to hide in, sunny verandahs.
- Walk-in double shower, toilet, large vanity. We include shower gel, shampoos, body lotion, shower caps, tissues and a couple of extra toilet rolls.
- Laundry - auto washer, outside clothes line, indoor drying racks. Additional toilet - so convenient for our guests. Warm outdoor shower.
- Single lock-up garage, extra parking, interior house access.
- Keys are delivered to your accommodation - our team meets you on arrival.
- Bells By The Beach office is open every day of the year, 8am to 8pm.
"Dogs welcomed beautifully, Bells is the complete package. Perfect location, comfy sleeping, homely decor, such well-appointed facilities and genuine owners. We WILL be back. Thank you." - David, Wendy, Toby, Kimba & Patch (August 2019)
"Thank you Jan and Lin, a great stay for us and Monty, Lachlan (a 12 year old boy who had a renewed lease of life) and Eddie who loved running around the garden." - Dave and Chris (September 2019)
"Wonderful accommodation - very thoughtfully stocked with lots of useful items, warm and cosy. Looking forward to our return in November. Cocoa loved this place. Many thanks." - Linda and Denise (September 2019)
Read our newsletter (spring 2019).
Find us on Facebook.
- Our property is set up for pets to enjoy a family holiday
- New fences - extra security for all dogs
- Small and medium dog beds, blankets and towels provided
- Front and rear yards for dogs to play
- 5 minute drive, 10 minute walk from dog-friendly beach
- Dogs / pets stay FREE and can sleep indoors
- Entire property sleeps 6 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
Nightly rates from:
Spring: $240 - 2 nights minimum
Summer: $280 - 4 nights minimum
Autumn: $240 - 2 nights minimum
Easter: $280 - 4 nights minimum
Winter: $200 - 2 nights minimum
All Victorian public holidays: $280 per night, minimum nights apply
Please review our holiday rental conditions.
Pre-Christmas specialValid from Tuesday 3rd to Thursday 19th December 2019
Reduced nightly rate of $260 per night with a bottle of bubbles on arrival and complimentary linen and towels. Minimum stay is 3 nights.