Bells By The Beach Holiday House
Ocean Grove is looking good, our garden is blooming, spring is in the air and everything is lovely at our pet-friendly house.
Main beach Ocean Grove looks warm, sunny and inviting and only a gentle 500 metre walk from our place. It's the perfect spot to take your dogs for a run - off-leash in most areas, but owners should check all signs at beach entry points.
October, November and December are some of the best months of the year at Bells By The Beach. Plan your pet-friendly holiday now, starting with a visit to our availability calendar.
Our features and facilities:
- Safe secure garden, sturdy fences, grass to run on, trees to hide in, sunny verandahs and a warm outdoor shower.
- Dedicated dog room with beds, towels, toys, rugs and blankets, food/drink bowls. Also serves as a playroom for children.
- 3 bedrooms, queen/single beds, electric/extra blankets, bed lamps, radios, ceiling fans, portable room heater. Our property is 'squeaky clean' and beds are comfortable and cosy.
- Linen available - $25 queen / $20 single bed, made for your whole stay. You can bring your own linen and towels if you prefer.
- Self-catering kitchen with everything you need. Gas cooking, microwave, dishwasher, barbecue and outdoor setting, located under cover.
- Spacious living area, dining setting for 6, cosy gas log fire, comfy sofas, wide screen TV, CD/DVDs, radio, books, magazines, puzzles and games.
- Large bathroom, double walk-in fully tiled shower, toilet and stone-top vanity. Extra goodies for guests - shower wash, shampoo, body lotion, shower caps, tissues and extra toilet rolls.
- Laundry - auto washer, outside clothes line. There are a couple of drying racks indoors.
- Single car garage, interior house access, driveway parking.
- Your keys are delivered to our property; our team will meet you on arrival.
Open every day from 8am to 8pm - mobile phone 0403 221 737 always on during these hours.
"Thank you, your gorgeous Bells By The Beach was enjoyed by all. Your furnishings, fittings and fire were appreciated and your attention to details - divine." - Julie, Bruce and 3 dogs (August 2018)
"Another relaxing trip for me and Gus. We'll see you next time." - Brooke and Gus (August 2018)
"What a credit this place is to you and all who stay here. Had a great time, Bayley loved the place, settled in like it was his own home." - Jeff, Renate and Bayley the dog (September 2018)
"We had a wonderful stay in your lovely house, thank you. I particularly appreciated the little extras: flowers, real coffee, dog treats, and the 'munchie bowl'. We'll recommend it to our dog friends and family." - Ian, Judith and Mac the dog (September 2018)
"What a fabulous place to stay. Thank you for an amazing 3 days. Everything was thought of, we all felt at home straight away. Storm loved his first holiday. Your hospitality is second to none." - Jenny, Claire, Matilda, Liara and Storm, the staffy (September 2018)
Read the latest edition of Holiday News from Bells.
Find us on Facebook.
- Our property is set up for dogs to enjoy a family holiday
- New fences - extra security for all dogs
- Small and medium dog beds, blankets and towels provided
- Front and rear yards for dogs to play
- 5 minute drive, 10 minute walk from dog-friendly beach
- Dogs / pets stay FREE
- Entire property sleeps 6 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
Nightly rates from:
Spring 2018 - $220 (minimum 2 nights)
Summer 2018 / 2019 - $260 (minimum 4 nights)
Autumn 2019 - $220 (minimum 2 nights)
Winter 2019 - $220 (minimum 2 nights)
All Victorian public holiday weekends - $260 per night
Easter 2019 - $260 per night (minimum 4 nights) - booked out
Pets always stay FREE and can stay and sleep indoors.
Check-in: 3pm. Check-out: 11am
Please review our holiday rental conditions. (updated July 2018)