Bells By The Beach Holiday House
Dogs love holidays, so do their pet-parents - Bells By The Beach is the perfect place to bring your fur-kids. They have the run of the house, and they always stay FREE. Pet-parents are also very handy for supplying food and other doggy comforts.
Accessing the dog beach is easy - find a sand dune track and soon you'll come across a panorama of coastal views to the left and right. Spectacular!
Features and facilities:
- Three bedrooms, 2 queen / 2 single beds, electric blankets, lamps, radios and ceiling fans.
- Ducted gas heating, gas log fire, reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
- Self-catering kitchen, gas/electric cooking, microwave, dishwasher, pantry, all equipment supplied.
- Living/dining area, flat screen TV, CD DVD libraries, radio, books, magazines, puzzles and games. Soft and comfortable corner lounge with recliners.
- Safe secure green garden, sturdy fences.
- Walk-in double shower, toilet, large vanity. Shower gel, shampoos, body lotion, tissues and extra toilet rolls.
- Laundry - auto washer, outside clothes line, indoor drying racks. Additional toilet.
- Warm outdoor dog shower.
- Single lock-up garage, extra parking, interior house access.
- Keys delivered to your accommodation - our team will meet you on arrival.
- Our office is open every day of the year, 8am to 8pm.
"Fantastic accommodation. It has absolutely everything you could possibly need and so spotlessly clean which is so important to us. Thank you Jan & Lin, your attention to detail certainly didn't go unnoticed. Us and our two little dogs felt very comfortable. We highly recommend." - Lisa, Mark and dogs Bailey and Cricket (January 2020)
"Loved staying here again. Very homely place for adults and fur-kids." - Jan and Bill, dogs Rupert and Barney (December 2019)
"Thank you for a wonderful home away from home. Thanks also for coming to save us on the road, and for being so warm and welcoming!" - Adam, Dave and Margaret, dogs Manny and Lucy (November 2019)
"Thank you for our 4th visit. Although the weather was unusual we enjoyed just relaxing - after the kids had gone! Hope to be back next year." - Jess, Terry and family, dogs Sami and Rosie (November 2019)
Read our latest newsletter - summer / autumn 2020.
Find us on Facebook.
- Our property is set up for pets to enjoy a family holiday
- New fences - extra security for all dogs
- Small and medium dog beds, blankets and towels provided
- Front and rear yards for dogs to play
- 5 minute drive, 10 minute walk from dog-friendly beach
- Dogs / pets stay FREE, and they can sleep indoors
- Entire property sleeps 6 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
Nightly rates from:
Summer: $280 - 4 nights minimum
Easter: no vacancies
Autumn: $250 - 2 nights minimum
Winter: $210 - 2 nights minimum
Spring: $250 - 2 nights minimum
1st to 23rd December: $260 - 3 nights minimum
2020 / 2021:
24th December to 28th February: $280 - 4 nights minimum
All Victorian public holidays: $280 per night, minimum nights apply
Linen and towel hire: $25 per queen bed, $20 per single bed, made up and for your whole stay. Otherwise you may bring your own.
Please review our holiday rental conditions.