Bells By The Beach Holiday House
Our patience has been rewarded - Bells By The Beach re-opens for stays from 1st June. The calendar is up to date, so it's easy for you to plan your next holiday.
Bells By The Beach is the perfect place to stay with your fur-kids! Access the dog beach over the sand dunes, stroll along the beach towards Ocean Grove and Barwon Heads. Coffee awaits!
Facilities and amenities at Bells By The Beach:
- Three bedrooms, 2 queen / 2 single beds, electric blankets, lamps, radios and ceiling fans.
- Ducted gas heating, gas log fire, reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
- Self-catering kitchen, gas/electric cooking, microwave, dishwasher, pantry, all equipment supplied.
- Living/dining area, flat screen TV, CD and DVD libraries, radio, books, magazines, puzzles and games. Soft and comfortable corner lounge with recliners
- Safe secure green garden, sturdy fences.
- Walk-in double shower, toilet, large vanity. Shower gel, shampoos, body lotion, tissues and extra toilet rolls.
- Laundry - auto washer, outside clothes line, indoor drying racks. Additional toilet.
- Warm outdoor dog shower.
- Single lock-up garage, extra parking, interior house access.
- Keys delivered to your accommodation - our team will meet you on arrival.
- Our office is open every day of the year, 8am to 8pm.
"Fur-kids had a ball, so did the humans. Beautiful yard, nice fluffy blankets and a short distance to a wonderful dog friendly beach" - Elissa S and family and dogs (March 2020)
"We have been visiting Bells for years and have always had great experiences. We have never stayed in a more dog friendly accommodation. It's always sparkling clean with everything you could possibly need. We love the gardens and the short walk to the beach. We always leave feeling refreshed and keen to return." - K J Bee (January 2020)
"Loved staying here again. Very homely place for adults and fur-kids." - Jan and Bill, dogs Rupert and Barney (December 2019)
Read our latest newsletter - summer / autumn 2020.
Find us on Facebook.
- Our property is set up for pets to enjoy a family holiday
- New fences - extra security for all dogs
- Small and medium dog beds, blankets and towels provided
- Front and rear yards for dogs to play
- 5 minute drive, 10 minute walk from dog-friendly beach
- Dogs / pets stay FREE, and they can sleep indoors
- Entire property sleeps 6 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
Nightly rates from:
Winter: $210 - 2 nights minimum
Spring: $250 - 2 nights minimum
Summer: $280 - 4 nights minimum
Autumn: $250 - 2 nights minimum
All Victorian public holidays: $280 per night, minimum nights apply
Linen and towel hire: $25 per queen bed, $20 per single bed, made up and for your whole stay. Otherwise you may bring your own.
Please review our holiday rental conditions.