Bells By The Beach Holiday House
Bells By The Beach dog-friendly holiday house is "Covid normal", with strict cleaning practices firmly in place. We welcome guests from Victoria and interstate, it's perfect for family and fur-kids - a home away from home.
The large secure property is safe and fully fenced with an outdoor shower to clean-up after a visit to the beach.
Access to the dog beach is over the sand dunes, a 10 minute walk or short drive away. Stroll along the sand to Ocean Grove - coffee and a bite to eat awaits! Or head east towards Point Lonsdale and the lighthouse.
Facilities and amenities at Bells By The Beach:
- Three bedrooms, 2 queen / 2 single beds, electric blankets, lamps, radios and ceiling fans.
- Ducted gas heating, gas log fire, reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
- Self-catering kitchen, gas/electric cooking, microwave, dishwasher, pantry, all equipment supplied.
- Living/dining area, flat screen TV, CD and DVD libraries, radio, books, magazines, puzzles and games. Comfortable corner lounge with recliners.
- Walk-in double shower, toilet, large vanity. Shower gel, shampoos, body lotion, tissues and toilet rolls provided.
- Laundry with separate toilet, auto washer, outside clothes line, indoor drying racks.
- Single garage with roller door and remote, extra parking, interior house access.
- Keys delivered to your accommodation - our team will meet you on arrival.
- Our office is open every day of the year, 8am to 8pm.
"Between this holiday and our last time here in May we have been in Covid lockdown in Melbourne. It was a thrill and relief to come back to such a lovely house. Set in a peaceful spot, Buffy just loved the beach, wetlands and your garden." - John, Robyn & Buffy the dog (November 2020)
"Best accommodation we have stayed at with our dog. Only place we will come back to in the future. Well set up, considering of our dog needs and the most comfortable and homely house with all human needs met as well. Love your work, keep up the great work." - Anna & family, and Charlie the Italian water dog (November 2020)
"Back again as promised. Thank you. We rang Thursday and were here Friday. Everything once again clean and comfortable with not much notice. A home away from home. Sylvia enjoyed the break as much as we did." - Colleen, Andrew & Sylvia the dog (August 2020)
"Thank you for meeting us, that is so important for a business. To Jan and Lin we were very impressed, so clean and comfy, fur-babies loved it and we all felt like it was a second home, very quiet surrounds. We will be back. We have taken flyers for our cafe in Ballarat." - Tracey, Brian and fur-kids Annie & Tinker (July 2020)
Read our latest newsletter - spring 2020.
Find us on Facebook.
- Our property is set up for pets to enjoy a family holiday
- Safe and secure fences - extra security for dogs and children
- All dogs welcome, up to a maximum of 3
- Blankets and towels provided
- Front and rear yards for dogs to play
- 5 minute drive, 10 minute walk from dog-friendly beach
- Dogs / pets stay FREE, and they can sleep indoors
- Entire property sleeps 6 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
Nightly rates from:
Summer: $290 - 4 night minimum
Autumn: $260 - 2 night minimum
Winter: $220 - 2 night minimum
Spring: $260 - 2 night minimum
All Victorian public holidays: $280 per night, minimum nights apply
Linen and towels hire: $25 per queen bed, $20 per single bed, made up and for your whole stay. Otherwise bring your own from home.
Please review our holiday rental conditions.