Waterview is a quirky family home with a spectacular bay view, located in a quiet court between the relaxing seaside towns of Queenscliff and Point Lonsdale.
This two storey coastal home features living, bathroom and sleeping areas on both levels.
Downstairs is a sitting area with a TV, a dining area with an 8 seat table, and a fully-equipped kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and complimentary supplies including tea, coffee and condiments. There is a bathroom and a European laundry with washing machine and dryer.
Upstairs is a spacious lounge area (no TV) and a childrens play area with toys and books. From the upstairs balcony relax and enjoy breathtaking views across Swan Bay, take in the abundance of native birdlife and watch the occasional steam train on the Bellarine Railway chug by.
The home has 4 bedrooms and can sleep up to 8 guests.
- Bedroom 1 (upstairs) - queen bed, ensuite
- Bedroom 2 (downstairs) - queen bed
- Bedroom 3 (downstairs) - double bed
- Bedroom 4 (upstairs) - two single beds
The open front garden overlooks the foreshore reserve along Swan Bay. The large backyard is fully enclosed and secure. It includes a covered outdoor dining area, a BBQ, and recreational entertainment for kids including a cubby house, trampoline and swing set.
The entire property, except for the garage, is available to guests. There is ample parking on the driveway.
Waterview offers a restful stay and is an ideal retreat for a couple of small families.
- Dogs welcome inside the house but not on furniture
- Please bring dog's own bedding for indoors
- Kennel, lead, doggie treats, water bowl, food bowl and dog poo bags are provided
- Large enclosed backyard
- Short walk to off-lead dog beach
- Entire property sleeps 8 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
$395 to $500
Minimum stay periods apply at certain times of the year