Palm Waters is a fully furnished unit, located just 150 metres from the sandy beach at Anderson Inlet and within walking distance of the town centre and boat ramp.
The 2 bedroom unit has a queen size bed in the main bedroom and a trio bunk and single bed in the second bedroom. There is a separate toilet and full bathroom with shower and bath.
The comfortable living area includes a leather lounge suite and large TV with Foxtel channels and DVD player. There is a 6 seater dining table and fully-equipped kitchen with large fridge/freezer. The separate laundry has a washing machine and dryer.
Outside there is a private courtyard with BBQ and outdoor setting.
Small dogs accompanying guests are considered, but they must not come inside the unit.
Palm Waters is located next door to BIG4 Inverloch Holiday Park and guests have full access to all the park's facilities including the indoor swimming pool, tennis court and children's adventure playground.
- Small dogs are welcome by arrangement
- Dogs not permitted inside
- Dogs must only stay in the courtyard
- Please clean up after your pet
- Guests are responsible for the behaviour of their dog and consideration given to people in neighbouring units
- Entire property sleeps 6 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Tennis court
Nightly rates from:
$215 per night for 2 people.
Extra guests: adults $20, children $14.