Hillstop Holiday House
Hillstop Holiday House is a newly renovated holiday home that sits on a hill, overlooking the stunning Mallacoota Inlet.
The spacious open plan living area has large floor to ceiling windows which offer panoramic views of the lake, ocean and Gabo Island. There is a comfortable lounge setting, dining table and fully equipped kitchen with oven, cooktop, fridge with ice dispenser and dishwasher.
Step out through sliding doors onto the large deck which wraps around on two sides of the home. On the deck is a BBQ, table and relaxing chairs.
This home has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It can sleep up to 6 people.
- Main bedroom - one queen bed, built-in wardrobes, wall mounted TV, ceiling fan, ensuite
- Bedroom 2 - one double bed, one tri bunk (double on bottom, single on top), walk-in wardrobe, wall mounted TV
There is split-system heating and cooling, providing comfort all year round.
Accessibility to the home is excellent, with step-free access and wide doorways.
The garden surrounding the property is home to a koala called Elvis and many native birds.
Walk 3 minutes down the hill to the water where you can hire a boat or stroll along the shoreline. There is a walking track which heads into the Croajingalong National Park.
- Well behaved house trained dogs welcome inside
- Please bring a spare blanket or doona for your dog if it wants to sleep on the bed
- The large deck is secure with a gate and fencing
- The yard is not fenced
- Koalas live on and visit this property, so please keep your dog on a lead when outside
- Entire property sleeps 6 people
- BBQ facilities
- Disabled access
- Laundry facilities
Nightly rates from:
Linen can be supplied for an extra $30 if required.
Minimum stay is 2 nights during off-peak periods and 3 nights during peak periods.