Port Welshpool Holiday Home
Welcome to Port Welshpool Holiday Home - a beautiful family friendly home where you can enjoy a relaxing break on the Gippsland coast near Wilsons Promontory.
The open plan living area has reverse-cycle air-conditioning, two sofa beds, a 55 inch TV with Netflix, a dining table with 6 seats and a well-equipped kitchen with an electric stove, microwave and fridge.
The home has 3 bedrooms and can sleep up to 6 people.
- Bedroom 1 - one queen bed
- Bedroom 2 - one queen bed
- Bedroom 3 - two king single beds, a cot, a porta cot on request, toys and books for kids
All linen is supplied, however guests will need to bring extra blankets if required. One towel per person is provided.
Please note that smoking is only permitted outside the home.
The home is situated on a large allotment which is securely fenced and has gates at the front. A back deck overlooks the huge backyard which has a large lockable shed with a pool table, bikes, play equipment and room to store a boat if required.
Port Welshpool Holiday Home is located on a quiet street, one road back from the beach. Walk 200 metres to a childrens playground on the foreshore lawns and 290 metres to the beach. The local pub, takeaway shop and boat ramp are all just a short stroll away.
- Dogs welcome inside, but only in the dedicated dog room which is located off the laundry and has a lockable fly screen door
- The dedicated dog room includes a waterproof bed, bowls, pooper scooper and bags
- Please ensure your dogs are de-flead prior to arrival and clean up after them on departure
- Fully fenced yard with lockable front gates
- Entire property sleeps 6 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
$160 to $300
Pricing subject to change. Please contact us for accurate pricing for your stay.