Clifden Cottage is located in the scenic foothills of the Strzelecki Ranges, 5 kilometres south of Yarragon Village.
The cottage is fully self-contained and features a living area with wood fire and reverse-cycle air-conditioning, fully-equipped kitchen, verandah, covered parking and a private outdoor relaxation area.
The cottage has 2 bedrooms and can sleep up to 4 people.
- Bedroom 1 - queen bed
- Bedroom 2 - two single beds
All linen is provided.
This rural retreat is situated on a farm which breeds black alpacas and heritage Belted Galloway cattle. Enjoy unparalleled views of the rolling West Gippsland countryside while staying on a working farm where you can observe or participate in animal feeding and routine farm activities.
Relax and unwind, rest and rejuvenate, or enjoy new experiences. You will always receive a warm welcome at Clifden Cottage.
- Up to 2 dogs are welcome
- $50 for each dog per stay of up to 7 days
- Dogs permitted inside but not on carpet, soft furnishings and beds
- Please do not leave your pet unattended inside the cottage
- Dogs must be on a lead when outside the cottage
- A secure outdoor dog run available, suitable for guests who wish to leave their dog behind on short outings
- Please be considerate of other animals on the property including cattle, native wildlife and birds
- Entire property sleeps 4 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
Nightly rates from:
Rates are based on up to 2 people sharing one bedroom. If 2 people are staying and and the second bedroom is required, a once off $50 charge applies. Additional guests are $50 each per night.
A cot with linen - $25 for up to 7 days
A highchair - $10 for up to 7 days
Additional cleaning - $40 per hour
Minimum stay periods:
Christmas, New Year, Easter and Farm World - 4 nights
Any stay that includes a public holiday or public holiday eve - 3 nights
All other stays - 2 nights
Discounts apply for weekly and monthly stays, but not during school holidays.
This property is also suitable for daily hire as a small group retreat or workshop, or as a setting for photographs. Contact us to discuss.
View our terms and conditions.