Banjo on Paterson
Banjo on Paterson is a modern and comfortable family home that is located within a 3 minute drive of Bendigo's city centre.
Behind its cute cottage-like exterior lies a beautifully presented and spacious home, bright and airy with tasteful decor and equipped with all modern conveniences including air-conditioning.
The roomy lounge area has comfortable couches and a big wall-mounted TV with Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. There is also a sound system, Xbox Series X game console, board games and books.
Adjacent to the lounge is a formal dining area which then leads to the fully-equipped kitchen with plenty of bench space including a central island bench. There is a gas cooktop, wall oven, microwave, a Franke coffee machine, fridge and dishwasher.
A glass sliding door leads from the kitchen out to a huge covered outdoor area. It is perfectly set up for entertaining with comfortable couches in front of an open fire, a wall-mounted TV, 6 seat dining table, gas BBQ and ceiling fans.
This home has 4 bedrooms and can sleep up to 8 people, or 9 if you have a baby in a cot.
- Master bedroom - queen bed, ensuite
- Bedroom 2 - queen bed, single bed, sofa bed
- Bedroom 3 - queen bed
- Bedroom 4 / study - a cot, complete with linen and blankets
There are 2½ bathrooms.
- Main bathroom - bath, vanity unit
- Powder room (via laundry) - wash basin, toilet
- Ensuite - shower, vanity unit, toilet
Linen, towels, basic toiletries and cleaning products are provided.
Banjo on Paterson is surrounded by lovely gardens at both the front and back. The established lawns in the back yard are great for kids to run around in and play.
Lots of vehicle parking space is available.
Across the road from Banjo on Paterson is Solomon Gully Nature Conservation Reserve which has a number of bush trails which can either be enjoyed on foot or bike. Goldfields Track also passes through this reserve, providing walkers and mountain bike riders with a 210 kilometre trail through central Victoria's historic towns and beautiful forests between Bendigo and Ballarat.
While the centre of Bendigo is only a 3 minute drive away, it is also within easy walking distance and takes a leisurely half an hour by foot. The excellent Quarry Hill Cafe & Larder is a great half-way stopping point along the way.
Enjoy a memorable stay at Banjo on Paterson, surrounded by nice neighbours and close to the many attractions of the Bendigo region including some great wineries.
- Dogs welcome inside
- Clean cover sheets are provided for dogs that like to sit on the couch
- Dog bowls and bedding are provided
- The property is surrounded by secure fencing, with a side gate separating the front and back gardens
- Lots of walking trails nearby and there is a good dam for summer swims just a short walk away
- A once off dog cleaning fee of $30 applies
- Entire property sleeps up to 8 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
Rates are based on 2 people. Extra guests are $30 each per night.
A cleaning fee of $95 applies to each stay.
Minimum stay is 2 nights.