Bristlebird is a bright and modern seaside home with delightful and quirky styling highlights.
This stunning two storey home has a northerly aspect, allowing the warm winter sun to flow into the expansive upstairs open plan living area as well as the two separate outdoor decks. One deck is partially covered and has a 4 burner BBQ with a dining table and seating.
The upper level of this home has tallow-wood floors and features large double glazed windows that look out onto the treetops. The living area has a gas log fireplace, split system air conditioner, comfortable couches, a large TV with Netflix, DVD player and 8 seat timber dining table. The modern kitchen includes stone and stainless steel bench tops, a 900mm electric oven, gas cooktop, fridge with ice dispenser, Aldi coffee machine, dishwasher and top quality appliances and kitchenware.
A stair guard is available upon request, however it is not a fitted guard, so children will need to be supervised around the stairs at all times. This property is not recommended for children who cannot negotiate stairs or cannot be supervised around the stairs at all times.
The lower level has polished concrete floors throughout. It consists of an entry foyer and second living area that has a large TV with Netflix, DVD player, air-conditioning and heating. Sliding doors from the living area lead outside where there is a paved area, lawn and native gardens. There is also a large fire pit with wooden bench seating.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the home.
This home has 4 bedrooms and can sleep up to 8 people.
- Bedroom 1 (upstairs) - one queen bed, walk-in robe, ensuite
- Bedroom 2 (downstairs) - one queen bed, study desk
- Bedroom 3 (downstairs) - one king bed which can be split into two king singles
- Bedroom 4 (downstairs) - one king bed which can be split into two king singles
A porta cot, high chair and stair guard can be supplied if required.
All linen (except for the porta cot) and towels are supplied.
- Ensuite (upstairs) - walk-in shower, toilet, vanity unit
- Powder room (upstairs) - toilet, vanity unit
- Family bathroom (downstairs) - double shower, vanity unit
- Powder room (downstairs) - toilet, vanity unit
There is a separate laundry with washing machine and dryer.
The home is positioned on a flat 850 m2 allotment. There is a double carport and space on the driveway for two more vehicles.
Bristlebird is located at the end of a quiet court which is one of Aireys Inlet's best streets. The property is just 5 minutes walk from the cliff-top Surf Coast Walk and an easy stroll from the fabulous Sunnymead and Sandy Gully beaches. The general store, shops, cafes and restaurants are 1.5 kilometres from the home. Visit the iconic Split Point Lighthouse where daily tours are available, 2.5 kilometres away.
Bristlebird is perfect for families or a getaway with friends, offering privacy, peace and quiet, only 120 kilometres from Melbourne.
Please note: guests under the age of 25 must travel with a guest of 25 years of age or older. Guests are required to be 25 years of age or older to stay in this property on their own. Guests not conforming to this policy, unless prior approval is given, will result in denying access to the property and no refunds will be provided. We are happy to consider making exceptions so please contact us if you fall within this age restriction but would love to stay with us.
- Please advise if you would like to bring your dog and their breed
- Only one dog under 30 kg permitted, although exceptions may be made
- Dogs must be registered and have all common vaccinations
- Dog only permitted outside however they can sleep on the upstairs balconies
- Bring your dog's own bedding and bowls
- There is a little kennel in the backyard
- Please clean up after your dog as guests are responsible for any extra clean up costs
- Do not leave your dog alone in the property as it may disturb neighbours
- The backyard is enclosed by a wire fence, however this won't contain dogs which jump or who are escape artists
- Please be mindful of chickens in the neighbouring property
- 10 minutes walk from Sunnymead Beach where dogs are allowed off-lead during most of the year
- A $45 pet fee applies
- Entire property sleeps up to 8 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
$400 to $990
Prices are higher during peak season.
Rates based on 8 guests (full house).
$450 cleaning fee and $120 service fee per stay applies.
Minimum stay is 2 nights. During peak season, which includes special events, sports events, Easter, Christmas, and New Year, a minimum stay of 3 to 4 nights applies, with premium rates in effect. For further details, please enquire.
A $500 security deposit is deducted from your credit card 7 days prior to arrival and is returned on inspection of the accommodation after departure.
Please enquire so we can supply a quote for your specific dates.
Renovating, relocating, between house sales? We would welcome you for stays of up to 3 months. Ask us about our monthly rates and cleaning services.