Bristlebird is a bright and modern seaside home with delightful and quirky styling highlights.
This stunning two storey home has a northerly aspect, allowing the warm winter sun to flow into the expansive upstairs open plan living area as well as the two separate outdoor decks. One deck is partially covered and has a 4 burner BBQ with a dining table and seating.
The upper level of this home has tallow-wood floors and features large double glazed windows that look out onto the treetops. The living area has a gas log fireplace, comfortable couches, a large TV, DVD player and 8 seat timber dining table. The modern kitchen includes stone and stainless steel bench tops, a 900mm electric oven, gas cooktop, fridge with ice dispenser, Aldi coffee machine, dishwasher and top quality appliances and kitchenware.
The lower level has polished concrete floors throughout. It consists of an entry foyer and second living area that has a large TV, DVD player, air-conditioning and heating. Sliding doors from the living area lead outside where there is a paved area, lawn and native gardens. There is also a large fire pit with wooden bench seating.
This home has 4 bedrooms and can sleep up to 8 people.
- Bedroom 1 (upstairs) - one queen bed, walk-in robe, ensuite
- Bedroom 2 (downstairs) - one queen bed, study desk
- Bedroom 3 (downstairs) - one king bed which can be split into two king singles
- Bedroom 4 (downstairs) - 2 single beds
A porta cot, high chair and stair guard can be supplied if required.
All linen (except for the porta cot) and towels are supplied. A starter pack of toiletries and cleaning products are provided.
- Ensuite (upstairs) - walk-in shower, toilet, vanity unit
- Powder room (upstairs) - toilet, vanity unit
- Family bathroom (downstairs) - double shower, vanity unit
- Powder room (downstairs) - toilet, vanity unit
There is a separate laundry with washing machine and dryer.
The home is positioned on a flat 850 m2 allotment. There is a double carport and space on the driveway for two more vehicles.
Bristlebird is located at the end of a quiet court which is one of Aireys Inlet's best streets. The property is just 5 minutes walk from the cliff-top Surf Coast Walk and an easy stroll from the fabulous Sunnymead and Sandy Gully beaches. The general store, shops, cafes and restaurants are 1.5 kilometres from the home. Visit the iconic Split Point Lighthouse where daily tours are available, 2.5 kilometres away.
Bristlebird is perfect for families or a getaway with friends, offering privacy, peace and quiet, only 120 kilometres from Melbourne.
- Dogs permitted on application
- Dogs only permitted outside
- Dogs can sleep on the upstairs balconies, but not indoors
- Please bring pet bedding, food and water bowls
- There is a little kennel in the backyard
- The backyard is enclosed by a wire fence, however this won't contain dogs which jump or who are escape artists
- Please be mindful of chickens in the neighbouring property
- Dogs must be kept under control and should not be left alone for extended periods
- 10 minutes walk from Sunnymead Beach where dogs are allowed off-lead during most of the year
- $40 pet fee applies
- Entire property sleeps 8 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
Nightly rates from:
$280 to $800
Rates based on 6 guests, twin share. Additional guests $40 per person per night.
$35 booking fee and $150 cleaning fee per stay applies.
Minimum stay from 2 to 7 nights.
A $500 security deposit is deducted from your credit card 10 days prior to arrival and is returned on inspection of the accommodation after departure.
Please enquire so we can supply a quote for your specific dates.
Renovating, relocating, between house sales? We would welcome you for stays of up to 3 months. Ask us about our monthly rates and cleaning services.