Cobden Crest Cottages
Cobden Crest Cottages offers relaxing and affordable accommodation nestled on a 2 hectare property in the lush rolling hills of the Great Ocean Road hinterland between Camperdown and Port Campbell.
This large cottage has an open plan living area with comfortable couches, a dining table and a well equipped kitchen with a cooktop, oven, microwave and dishwasher. A private balcony provides panoramic views over the surrounding countryside.
The games room includes a snooker / pool table, dart board, chess table, TV, DVD player with a selection of DVDs, sound system and a collection of Shipwreck Coast memorabilia. It is part of the cottage and is available for your exclusive use.
The cottage has 2 bedrooms and can sleep up to 5 people.
- Master bedroom - queen bed
- Bedroom 2 - set of single bunk beds
- Games room - double fold out sofa bed
All linen and towels are provided.
The large bathroom is combined with a laundry and includes a shower, toilet, vanity unit and washing machine.
There are two split-system air-conditioners for year round comfort.
Your guest package includes complimentary breakfast provisions and home made bread.
There are a wealth of activities on the property to keep you entertained, including a table tennis table, outdoor badminton court, cricket pitch, golf net, remote control boat and kites.
Cobden Crest Cottages is located less than 15 minutes drive from Camperdown and 25 minutes from the Great Ocean Road at Port Campbell. From there you can take a short drive to visit the 12 Apostles, London Bridge, The Arch and Warrnambool.
Cobden Crest Cottages is ideal for any occasion including a romantic getaway or family orientated experiences, only 2 hours and 15 minutes drive from Melbourne's city centre.
- House trained dogs are welcome inside
- Please bring bedding for your dog to sleep on
- Ensure your dog's vaccinations are up to date prior to arrival
- Plenty of parkland on the property for dogs to run around in
- The property is fenced, however the fencing is not secure and will not keep a dog in
- The property manager living in the adjacent main house has a friendly little terrier cross shih tzu dog which is kept on a lead when it is outside while there are guests staying in the cottage
- Dogs stay free
- Entire property sleeps 5 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
Monday to Thursday night - $120
Friday and Saturday night - $180
Rates are based on twin share. Each additional person is $30 per night.
Check-in is from 3pm, check-out is by 11am.