Alexandra Farmstay is in a renovated 1880s house, nestled in a beautiful valley with a quiet location, extensive gardens and big old trees.
Situated 5 kilometres from Alexandra and only 2 kilometres from the Great Victorian Rail Trail, you can easily walk or ride a bike into town for coffee or a meal or take one of the longer rides to Yarck, Yea or beyond along this wonderful trail.
Alexandra Farmstay is perfect accommodation for couples, families or small groups, sleeping up to six people (no bunks) in three bedrooms. It has a full kitchen, living, dining and recreation rooms, bathroom with full size bath and shower, wood burning combustion heater in living area and electric heaters in the bedrooms. All linen, farm fresh eggs and household supplies are included.
Whilst here, you can walk the hills, have a BBQ by the creek, watch seasonal farm activities, play croquet or enjoy our books and games. Further afield, the area offers fishing, bushwalking, cross country skiing, water sports and golf.
Your dog is most welcome to come inside and will enjoy the walks and holiday with you.
- Dogs permitted inside but not on beds or furniture
- Dogs not to be left inside unattended
- A water container is provided in the yard
- Secure yard for confining dogs if guests need to go out
- Dog minding may be possible if your dog is not used to being alone if you go out
- Well-behaved dogs permitted off-lead as long as they don't chase the chooks or cattle
- Many lovely walks in the vicinity of the cottage
- Entire property sleeps 6 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
Nightly rates from:
Short stays from $195 per night.
Extended stays from $156 per night.