A Bach at Bright
A Bach at Bright is a very comfortable family holiday home nestled in a large garden, offering peace and quiet.
This home is beautifully presented and has been recently renovated, offering luxury furnishings and fittings to make your stay a memorable one.
There are two separate lounge areas and a fully-equipped kitchen that includes a 4 burner gas cook top, electric oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher and quality crockery and appliances. Dine indoors on the grand 8 seat antique table or outdoors under the covered paved patio with its 6 seat table and BBQ.
There are 3 bedrooms which can accommodate up to 7 guests. Two bedrooms are located within the main house and the third bedroom is in a bungalow that is separated from the house by a shaded patio. All beds have quality mattresses and fresh linen.
- Bedroom 1 (main house) - queen bed, ensuite
- Bedroom 2 (main house) - tri-bunk
- Bedroom 3 (bungalow) - queen bed, ensuite
The layout of this home makes it perfect for two families, a small group, or those wanting separate adult and child zones.
There are 3 bathrooms - a main bathroom big enough for the whole family, and two ensuites. Laundry facilities include a top loader washing machine, wall mounted dryer, iron, ironing board and large garden clothes line.
Year round comfort is assured with wall mounted heating panels, ceiling fans, reverse-cycle air-conditioning and a wood fired heater with complimentary fire wood. The double glazed windows provide good insulation.
Free Wi-Fi and broadband internet is available.
Off-street parking is provided with a single car lock-up garage, a single carport and paved area outside. Cyclists are catered for, with storage provided in the garage and a paved bike washing area near the carport.
The lawns and garden surrounding A Bach at Bright is visited by local wildlife including kangaroos, wallabies, echidnas, a multitude of birds and butterflies. The property backs onto Bakers Gully Creek which is lined with native trees and also dotted with deciduous trees that erupt into a blaze of colour during the autumn months. Enjoy a walk along the very quiet road near the creek and into the nature reserve at Bakers Gully Reservoir.
A Bach at Bright is only a 12 minute stroll away from the town centre of Bright where you can enjoy award winning food and sample craft brewed beer and medalled wines. Visit galleries, quirky shops, restaurants, pubs and bars. There are two supermarkets for those who wish to self cater during their stay. Bright is also the start of the Murray to the Mountains Rail Trail.
- Friendly, house trained dogs welcome indoors, but not on beds or furniture
- Please do not bathe dogs in the bath or laundry tub
- Two food and water bowls are provided on the verandah
- Biodegradable dog poo collection are provided
- Please do not leave pets unattended inside the home or out in the garden
- The massive backyard is fully enclosed by wire net fencing, making it animal proof and safe for dogs of all sizes
- There is also a small fenced yard off the side of the house
- For the protection of local wildlife, ensure your dog is on a lead when outside of the secure dog yard
- A pet minding service is available if you wish to go out without your dog
- The property backs onto Bakers Gully Creek where you can enjoy wonderful walks with your dog
- Dogs stay free
- Entire property sleeps 7 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wireless internet
Nightly rates from:
Minimum stay is 2 nights, except:
Queens Birthday, Labour Day, Australia Day, Melbourne Cup weekend - 3 nights
Easter - 5 nights
Christmas / New Year - 7 nights