Abacus at Bright & Tessies
We offer a selection of self-contained accommodation that includes a cottage, a holiday home and studio apartment. All are located within quiet residential streets and are close to the Ovens River and within walking distance of the town centre.
Abacus at Bright
This wonderful 2 bedroom stand-alone home can sleep up to 4 people. It is set within its own magnificent old garden which is fully fenced and exclusive for you to enjoy.
The house has been totally refurbished and features:
- Stylish new furniture
- Polished floors
- Kitchens with gas cooking
- Miele and Bosch appliances
- King size beds in the two bedrooms
- Laura Ashley linen and fluffy towels all provided
- Free Wi-Fi and an office area to work at
- Complementary Molton Brown toiletries
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Complete private automatic laundry with Miele appliances
- Fires with logs provided
Located in a quiet court, only 6 minutes flat walk from town. A dog-friendly park is located 4 houses away at the end of the street.
This 3 bedroom home that has been fully renovated and offers privacy and tranquillity. It sleeps up to 6 people with a master bedroom with king bed and ensuite, a queen bed in the second bedroom, and 2 king singles in the third bedroom.
The home includes a gourmet kitchen, log fire with logs provided, reverse-cycle air-conditioning, and huge 150cm TV with DVD player and movie library.
For large groups, families and friends, combine Tessies House with Tessies Studio (see below) which offers accommodation for up to 8 people with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
This one bedroom self-contained studio apartment can sleep 2 guests in a king size bed. The apartment includes a kitchenette and bathroom, plus a fully fenced private garden.
For large groups, families and friends, combine Tessies Studio with Tessies House (see above) which offers accommodation for up to 8 people with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
Just to reassure you...
The Age Newspaper awarded us 18/20 (2 chefs hats equivalent) - the highest score ever given to a property in Bright.
In 2015, we won the Stayz Peoples Choice Award for Best Holiday Accommodation in Australia.
We are number 1 on TripAdvisor.
In 2014, 71% of our guests were either return visitors or referrals.
- Maximum of 2 dogs
- Friendly, non-aggressive dogs only
- Please ensure your dog doesn't bark as it may disturb other guests and neighbours with dogs
- Pets welcome inside as there are polished floors and leather furniture
- Dog bowls and poo bags provided
- Each property has its own fully fenced private garden
- Do not leave dogs alone at the property
- Pet minding available for guests who wish to go out without their dog
- 100 metres to Ovens River - ideal for swimming and long riverside walks
- Tessies is located 100 metres from a huge dog park
- We have won for the 8th year in a row the award for Best Pet Friendly Holiday Accommodation in Australia
- A dog fee of $40 covering the whole duration of your stay applies
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wireless internet
Nightly rates from:
Abacus at Bright:
From $295 per night (sleeps up to 4)
Studio - from $195 per night (sleeps up to 2)
House - from $315 per night (sleeps up to 6)
House & Studio combined - from $510 per night (sleeps up to 8 with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms)