Tyntynder Cottage is nestled in a tranquil, tree-lined country lane running beside the beautiful Ovens River, in a lush, green environment.
This fully self-contained two bedroom cottage (one of four) is set in one acre of magnificent, private, mature gardens. The superb gardens are fenced in such a way that each cottage has its own fully fenced private garden solely for the use of that cottage. Tyntynder Cottage is unit number 1 in the group.
The cottage has undergone a recent interior refurbishment (December 2017) which will ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible. The cottage features:
- Polished timber floors
- Modern kitchen with quality appliances and stone benchtop
- King size bed in the main bedroom
- Queen size bed in the second bedroom
- Freshly laundered white linen and towels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eco-friendly Australian made complimentary toiletries
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Washing machine, dryer, full size ironing board, clothes airer
- Wood fire with complimentary wood supply
- Private outdoor dining area
- Gas BBQ
Not only does the cottage welcome you and your family, it also caters for your four legged friends. There is a fully fenced yard with direct access from your cottage, so your dog can safely enjoy some green space and natural environment.
As a Ride High Country accredited business, there are secure lock-up facilities for your bicycle and cycling gear, as well as bike wash facilities and equipment.
For the romantics, or those who just want a quiet getaway, the privacy and seclusion this cottage offers will give you the downtime you crave.
Tyntynder Cottage is a 20 minute walk from the centre of Bright or a two minute car drive. With direct access to the Ovens River, there are endless riverside walks to explore and enjoy. Enjoy the best of both worlds - the seclusion of the surrounding bush and access to the renowned attractions and eateries of Bright.
- Limit of two friendly dogs only
- House trained dogs welcome indoors, but not on beds
- Dog bowls and poo bags provided
- Please bring your own dog bedding, leads and toys
- Fully fenced private garden
- Dogs not to be left alone inside the cottage or in the garden
- A pet minding service is available if you wish to go out without your dog
- Only 100 metres from the Ovens River for riverside walks with your dog
- Dogs stay free
- Entire property sleeps 4 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wireless internet
Nightly rates from:
$250 per night
(Winter and spring school holidays, Labour Day weekend)
$275 per night
(Summer and autumn school holidays, Easter, Autumn Festival, Hot Rod weekend, Melbourne Cup weekend)
$325 per night
Minimum stay is 2 nights, except:
Queens Birthday, Labour Day, Australia Day, Melbourne Cup weekend - 3 nights
Easter - 5 nights
Christmas / New Year - 7 nights