Clunes Cabins are located in a tranquil valley, just 2 kilometres from the centre of the quaint tourist town of Clunes.
There are two cabins located on the property. They are built next to each other with a covered area between them, and guests will have exclusive use of the property, regardless of whether they book one or both cabins.
Each spacious cabin features a charming living area with cosy wood fireplace (firewood supplied) and split-system air-conditioning. There is a large TV, DVD player, stereo system, board games and books.
The well-appointed kitchen in each cabin includes a gas stove, oven, microwave, coffee machine, full-size fridge, crockery, cutlery and cookware.
The Main Cabin accommodates up to 3 people.
- Master bedroom - queen bed
- Living area - single sofa bed
- Bathroom - bath with shower head above, toilet
The Studio Spa Cabin accommodates up to 9 people.
- Bedroom 1 - queen bed, 2 single beds
- Bedroom 2 - double sofa bed
- Bedroom 3 - queen bed, single electric therapy bed
- Bathroom - spa bath with shower head above, toilet
Laundry facilities are available, including a washing machine and dryer.
Linen and towels are supplied. A porta cot and high chair are available on request. A starter pack of toiletries and cleaning products are provided. Breakfast hampers are available for $25 per person.
A carport provides covered parking for two vehicles, and there is ample parking for additional vehicles along the driveway.
The cabins are situated on half a hectare of land that overlooks Creswick Creek. The elevated covered deck with BBQ is a great spot to watch the sunrises and sunsets, and enjoy the picturesque rolling countryside with resident sheep grazing on the property.
Clunes Cabins provide ideal accommodation for those wishing to explore this beautifully preserved former gold mining town which also hosts the internationally acclaimed Clunes Booktown Festival. It is also a good base for exploring nearby Daylesford and Ballarat.
- One dog permitted on application only
- Dogs permitted to sleep in the studio spa cabin at night but are not permitted inside the cabins at any other time
- Dogs must be kept under control at all times as the cabins are on a farm with stock fences and sheep live at the rear of the property
- Please ensure you clean up after your dog
- $40 pet fee applies
- Entire property sleeps 12 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
Nightly rates from:
$200 to $320
Rates based on 4 guests, twin share. Additional guests $40 per person per night.
$35 booking fee and $80 cleaning fee per stay applies.
Minimum stay from 1 to 5 nights.
A $500 security deposit is deducted from your credit card 10 days prior to arrival and is returned on inspection of the accommodation after departure.
Please enquire so we can supply a quote for your specific dates.
Renovating, relocating, between house sales? We would welcome you for stays of up to 3 months. Ask us about our monthly rates and cleaning services.