Abelia Cottage Botanical
Abelia Cottage Botanical offers affordable accommodation where you feel special.
This cottage is replica of an old miner's cottage, surrounded by huge lucerne trees. It has 2 spacious bedrooms and can sleep up to 7 people. It includes a comfortable air-conditioned living area, well-equipped kitchen and a beautiful front verandah with garden outlook.
Free unlimited wireless internet and free Foxtel available.
Abelia Cottage Botanical is located in a very quiet area, just one block from the Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens and 10 minutes walk from the town centre of Daylesford.
Discover the many attractions Daylesford has to offer including cafes, old book shops, markets, a museum, Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens, Lake Daylesford and the Convent Gallery. Just up the road at Hepburn Springs is a chocolate factory, the Hepburn Springs Bath House and Lavandula Farm.
- Property is fully fenced
- Pets stay free
- Trained dogs welcome inside, but not on furniture or beds
- Please bring your own dog bedding
- No barking dogs permitted
- This property is not suitable for dogs under 16 months old
- One block away from Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens where dogs are permitted
- We are fastidious about keeping the cottage clean for guests without pets
- Entire property sleeps 7 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday night:
From $184 per night
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday night:
From $248 per night
Rates based on a couple. Extra adults $50 each per night, children $25 each per night.
Rates based on a minimum stay of 2 nights, except long weekends which are 3 nights and Easter / Melbourne Cup / Christmas which is 4 nights.
We supply linen, towels and toiletries, full kitchen with big 500 litre fridge and condiments.