Abelia Spa Cottage Lakehigh
Abelia Spa Cottage Lakehigh offers affordable accommodation where you feel special.
This cottage is a replica of an old miners cottage and features high vaulted ceilings. It has two bedrooms and can sleep up to 8 people.
There is a spacious living, area, well-equipped kitchen and 2 person spa.
Free unlimited wireless internet and free Foxtel available.
The large elevated verandah at the front of the cottage provides beautiful views. There is a paved driveway and covered parking underneath the cottage.
Just across the road from Abelia Spa Cottage Lakehigh is Lake Daylesford, and the town centre is just a 3 minute walk away.
Discover the many attractions Daylesford has to offer including cafes, old book shops, markets, a museum, Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens, Lake Daylesford and the Convent Gallery. Just up the road at Hepburn Springs is a chocolate factory, the Hepburn Springs Bath House and Lavandula Farm.
- Pets stay free
- Trained dogs welcome inside, but not on furniture or beds
- Please bring your own dog bedding
- No barking dogs permitted
- This property is not suitable for dogs under 16 months old
- The property is not fenced
- Across the road from Lake Daylesford where dogs are permitted
- We are fastidious about keeping the cottage clean for guests without pets
- Entire property sleeps 8 people
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday night:
From $165 per night
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday night:
From $225 per night
Rates based on a couple. Extra adults $50 each per night, children $25 each per night.
Rates based on a minimum stay of 2 nights, except long weekends which are 3 nights and Easter / Melbourne Cup / Christmas which is 4 nights.
Single night surcharge of $55 applies.
We supply linen, towels and toiletries, full kitchen with big 500 litre fridge and condiments.