Abelia Spa Cottage Lakeside
Abelia Spa Cottage Lakeside offers affordable accommodation where you feel special.
This cottage has 2 bedrooms and can sleep up to 4 people. It has a warm and comfortable living area, kitchen and bathroom with spa bath.
Free unlimited wireless internet and free Foxtel available.
Outside is a lovely gazebo and a natural spring runs beside the cottage.
Abelia Spa Cottage Lakeside is located across the road from Lake Daylesford and just 3 minutes walk from the town centre.
Discover the many attractions Daylesford has to offer including cafes, old book shops, markets, a museum, Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens, Lake Daylesford and the Convent Gallery. Just up the road at Hepburn Springs is a chocolate factory, the Hepburn Springs Bath House and Lavandula Farm.
- Pets stay free
- Trained dogs welcome inside, but not on furniture or beds
- Please bring your own dog bedding
- No barking dogs permitted
- This property is not suitable for dogs under 16 months old
- The property is not fenced
- Across the road from Lake Daylesford where dogs are permitted
- We are fastidious about keeping the cottage clean for guests without pets
- Entire property sleeps 4 people
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday night:
From $165 per night
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday night:
From $225 per night
Rates based on a couple. Extra adults $50 each per night, children $25 each per night.
Rates based on a minimum stay of 2 nights, except long weekends which are 3 nights and Easter / Melbourne Cup / Christmas which is 4 nights.
Single night surcharge of $55 applies.
We supply linen, towels, spa, toiletries. Kitchen with microwave and condiments.
Long term stays
30 nights super deal - $70 per night
60+ nights super deal - $69 per night
These deals do not apply during long weekends, school holidays, Easter or Christmas.