Abelia Spa Cottage Lakeview
Abelia Spa Cottage Lakeview offers affordable accommodation where you feel special.
This lovely spacious cottage has high vaulted ceilings. It has 2 bedrooms and can sleep up to 7 people. There is a large living room, kitchen and 2 person spa. Free unlimited wireless internet and free Foxtel channels are available. Enjoy beautiful views from this cottage.
Abelia Spa Cottage Lakeview is located across the road from Lake Daylesford and just 3 minutes walk from the town centre.
Discover the many attractions Daylesford has to offer including cafes, old book shops, markets, a museum, Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens, Lake Daylesford and the Convent Gallery. Just up the road at Hepburn Springs is a chocolate factory, the Hepburn Springs Bath House and Lavandula Farm.
- Trained dogs welcome inside, but not on furniture or beds
- Please bring your own dog bedding
- No barking dogs permitted
- This property is not suitable for dogs under 16 months old
- There is a fenced yard on the opposite side of the cottage
- Across the road from Lake Daylesford where dogs are permitted
- We are fastidious about keeping the cottage clean for guests without pets
- Pets stay free
- Entire property sleeps 7 people
- Wireless internet
Nightly rates from:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday night:
From $165 per night
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday night:
From $198 per night
Rates based on a couple. Extra adults $25 each per night, children under 14 years $15 each per night.
Rates based on a minimum stay of 2 nights. Single night stays are available - $55 surcharge applies on Saturday night or $35 on any other night.
Linen, towels and toiletries are supplied.
Easter and Anzac 2019 weekends:
Sorry, booked out.
Children stay free:
During the school holidays, children under 14 years of age stay free
Chill Out Festival weekend - 6th to 9th March 2020:
$450 per night. Minimum stay is 3 nights.