Cooinda The Village
Cooinda The Village is a charming historic home, located at the village end of St Georges Road.
The air-conditioned open plan living area is decorated in a contemporary style and includes a sitting area with a wall-mounted TV, a dining table and fully equipped kitchen with an electric cooktop, oven, microwave, coffee machine and dishwasher.
This home has 3 bedrooms and can sleep up to 6 people.
- Bedroom 1 - queen bed, large closet, wall-mounted TV, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 2 - queen bed, large closet, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 3 - two single beds, clothes rack, air-conditioning
All linen and towels are supplied.
The bathroom has a shower, toilet and vanity unit. There is also a laundry with a washing machine, clothes dryer and ironing facilities.
Cooinda The Village is set within a spacious garden that is an oasis of lush greenery and tranquility. The lovely tree canopy gives extensive shade, providing an ideal entertaining area.
Take a short stroll to Edinburgh Gardens, the iconic Piedimonte Supermarket and the restaurants and cafes along St Georges Road.
Public transport is excellent. Just 40 metres from the front gate of this home is a tram stop where you can catch a tram into Melbourne's CBD and be there within minutes.
Please note: guests under the age of 25 must travel with a guest of 25 years of age or older. Guests are required to be 25 years of age or older to stay in this property on their own. Guests not conforming to this policy, unless prior approval is given, will result in denying access to the property and no refunds will be provided. We are happy to consider making exceptions so please contact us if you fall within this age restriction but would love to stay with us.
- Please advise if you would like to bring your dog and their breed
- Only one dog under 30 kg permitted, although exceptions may be made
- Dogs must be registered and have all common vaccinations
- Dog permitted inside but not in bedrooms or on any furniture
- Bring your dog's own bedding and bowls
- Please clean up after your dog as you may be charged for any extra clean up costs
- Do not leave your dog alone in the property as it may disturb neighbours
- The property is securely fenced
- Around the corner is Edinburgh Gardens which has a large dog off-leash area
- A $45 pet fee applies
- Entire property sleeps up to 6 people
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
$170 to $385
Prices are higher during peak season.
Rates based on 6 guests, twin share.
$250 cleaning fee and $70 service fee per stay applies.
Minimum stay is 2 nights. During peak season, which includes special events, sports events, Easter, Christmas, and New Year, a minimum stay of 3 to 4 nights applies, with premium rates in effect. For further details, please enquire.
A $500 security deposit is deducted from your credit card 7 days prior to arrival and is returned on inspection of the accommodation after departure.
Please enquire so we can supply a quote for your specific dates.
Renovating, relocating, between house sales? We would welcome you for stays of up to 3 months. Ask us about our monthly rates and cleaning services.