Cloud Nine is a cute and cosy retro cottage located close to the peak of Arthurs Seat and the Enchanted Adventure Garden.
The cottage is ideal for couples, a family or a group of friends. There is an air-conditioned open-plan living area plus a second lounge room with log fire. The kitchen is well equipped with an electric cooktop, oven, microwave and a 4 seat dining table.
This home has 2 bedrooms and can sleep up to 4 people.
- Bedroom 1 - queen bed, reverse-cycle air-conditioner
- Bedroom 2 - double bed, reverse-cycle air-conditioner
- Nursery - portacot, change table and highchair
Outside is a large deck with a BBQ and outdoor furniture, offering water views in the distance.
Just 10 minutes drive from this peaceful oasis are the popular beaches of Dromana and McCrae, while the renowned Red Hill wineries and farm gates are only a few kilometres away. A perfect location from which to experience all that the Mornington Peninsula has to offer.
- Dogs permitted inside, but not on furniture or beds
- Secure, fully fenced garden
- A complimentary basket of healthy treats supplied by PAWDinkum
- Dogs stay free
- Entire property sleeps 4 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
Rates vary depending on the time of year and duration of stay.
Sunday for free offerValid from 1st May to 31st August 2021
Have Sunday on us! Stay Friday and Saturday night and your stay on Sunday night is free. Can't stay Sunday night? Enjoy an extra late check-out on Sunday. Simply book and pay for 2 nights and send us a message with the booking to request that the Sunday be added for FREE (subject to availability).