Driftwood Dromana is a modern holiday home that is nestled in a peaceful location, close to the beautiful Dromana beach and village-style shopping strip. Inspiring relaxed beachside living in stunning surrounds, this is a beach home that you won't want to leave.
Features of this property include:
- Beautiful coastal beach vibe throughout
- Polished floorboards throughout the living areas
- Ducted heating, split-system air-conditioning and fan cooling for year round comfort
- Comfortable sofa, smart TV and DVDs for movie nights
- Dining table seating for 5, bar stool seating for 4
- Spacious gourmet kitchen, fully equipped with dishwasher, oven, gas cooktop, microwave and coffee machine
- Laundry with washing machine
- Main bathroom with separate shower, bath and vanity
- Separate toilet
- 3 beautifully furnished bedrooms
- Children's toys
- Games and books
- Portacot and high chair available on request
This home has 3 bedrooms and can sleep up to 9 people.
- Master bedroom - queen bed, TV, built-in robes, dual aspect windows, ceiling fan and ensuite with shower, vanity unit and toilet
- Bedroom 2 - queen bed, built-in robes and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 - two sets of single bunks (sleeps 4)
- Living area - additional fold-out single bed seat
Outside features include:
- BBQ - connected to gas mains
- Double garage - set up with table tennis table for hours of competitive fun, plus space for a car or jet ski
- Cute courtyard garden, fully fenced
- Deck flowing out from lounge for alfresco entertaining
- Outdoor shower with hot and cold water
- Long retractable clotheslines in the garage and clothesline in the garden
- A large reserve directly across the road for all your sporting, exercise and dog walking needs
Driftwood Dromana is located approximately 700 metres from the sandy bay beach and close to a major supermarket, shops and cafes. Take a short drive and discover the Enchanted Adventure Garden, Arthurs Seat Eagle gondola rides, Peninsula Hot Springs, Dromana Drive-in, wineries, golf courses, mountain bike tracks, bush walking trails and sporting facilities.
This property offers the perfect base for pampering, adventure or touring expeditions. It is ideal for one to two families, mature groups and for couple's escapes. Sorry, strictly no Schoolies, functions, bucks nights or hens parties permitted.
- Well behaved dogs under 25kg are welcome
- Dogs only permitted outside
- The small yard is fully fenced
- The yard does not provide any shelter except for the garage
- A large reserve is located across the road where you can exercise your dog
- Entire property sleeps 9 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
High peak: 18 December to 31 January
$750 - minimum stay is 7 nights
Mid: February to 17 December, excluding Easter and long weekends
$450 - minimum stay is 2 nights
Easter and long weekends:
Minimum stay is 3 nights during long weekends, 4 nights at Easter
Tariffs are for up to 8 guests. An extra charge of $55 applies for the 9th guest.
Tariff includes linen and towels. A portacot is available, but please bring your own linen for your baby.