Frank's Shack is a fully renovated contemporary homestead with spacious living areas, located 200 metres from Dromana beach.
This home is filled with character, including original artwork painted on walls and heritage leadlight above double entrance doors. With 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 3 living spaces spread over 2 levels, Frank's Shack provides all the room you need to kick back and relax by the beach.
- Stunning polished floorboards throughout
- Lounge room with split system heating and cooling, TV, DVD player, CD player
- Sunlight filled open plan living area with Coonara wood fire, iPod dock and speakers
- Dining table for 10 and window seats
- A third living area with table tennis table, gas heating, ceiling fan, couch, chairs, a sofa bed and a mini kitchenette and bar with 2 extra fridges and sink
- Kitchen with a big fridge, oven/stove, microwave, dishwasher and adjacent breakfast bench for 4 that overlooks the main lounge area
- Bathroom with toilet, shower and double vanity
- Laundry with washing machine
- Main bathroom with shower, double vanity and freestanding bath
- 2 separate toilets
- 2 bedrooms
The homestead has 5 bedrooms and can comfortably sleep 14 to 16 people:
- Bedroom 1 (upstairs) - king bed, built-in robes
- Bedroom 2 (upstairs) - double bed, drawers, dual aspect windows revealing bay views, direct access to bathroom
- Bedroom 3 (upstairs) - double bed, built-in robes, portable fan
- Bedroom 4 (downstairs) - 3 single bunks (sleeps 6), air-conditioning
- Bedroom 5 (downstairs) - queen bed, air-conditioning
The games room also has a sofa bed which can sleep 2 people. A portacot (please bring your own linen) and high-chair are available.
Outside there is a fabulous new entertaining deck with BBQ and outdoor setting. There is also an outdoor shower for rinsing off sand after a long day at the beach and outdoor gas heater.
The yard is fully fenced with plenty of off-street parking for several cars, a boat and jet ski.
Frank's Shack is situated on a quiet street where bay views await you from the moment you step out of your car. It is a 500 metre walk to the base of Arthurs Seat Eagle, offering amazing views up to the peak of Arthurs Seat.
- Well behaved dogs welcome
- Dogs only permitted outside
- Property is fully fenced
- Entire property sleeps 16 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wireless internet
Nightly rates from:
High peak: 19 December to 5 January, Easter, all long weekends.
$800 - minimum stay is 3 nights long weekends, 4 nights Easter and 7 nights Christmas and New Year.
Peak: 6 to 31 January.
$800 - minimum stay is 5 nights.
Mid: February to April, September to 18 December.
$740 - minimum stay is 2 nights.
Off-peak: May to August.
$640 - minimum stay is 2 nights.
Tariffs include doonas, doona covers and pillows. Full linen hire is available for $50 per bed, otherwise guests will need to bring bed sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea towels.