Kokomo is a quintessential beach shack in an ideal beachside location, just a short walk to Dromana beach and the shops. It's the place to go when you want to get away from it all.
Features of this home include:
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Beautiful decor with new furniture
- Lounge with TV and DVD player
- Dining space with doors that lead out onto a shady verandah with an additional dining space
- Well-equipped kitchen overlooking the back garden
- Main bathroom with shower over bath and toilet
- A second bathroom with shower and toilet
- Laundry with washing machine
The home has 3 bedrooms and can sleep up to 10 people.
- Bedroom 1 - queen bed
- Bedroom 2 - queen bed
- Bedroom 3 - two sets of single bunks that sleep 4 people, TV
- Lounge - a sofa bed that sleeps 2
Outside features include:
- Alfresco covered entertaining and dining deck
- Large, shady double carport with extra outdoor setting overlooking backyard
- Cubby house with sandpit and toys
- A fully fenced yard
- Off-street parking for a car plus a jet-ski or boat
You won't need to use your car when staying at Kokomo. The local shopping strip with its supermarkets, cafes and restaurants is only 500 metres walk from the home. Across the road from the shops is the foreshore reserve, a playground, the beach and Dromana Pier. If you do wish to explore the nearby surrounding area, just a few minutes drive away is Arthurs Seat, several golf courses and the many wineries around Red Hill.
Kokomo is suitable for couples, families and mature groups. Sorry, no parties or schoolies.
- Well behaved dogs welcome
- Dogs only permitted outside
- The rear yard is fully fenced
- Plenty of shade in the garden for your pets
- 500 metres walk from Pier Street Reserve which has a fenced leash-free area for dogs
- Entire property sleeps 10 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
Nightly rates from:
High peak: 23 December to 31 January, Easter.
$420 - minimum stay is 3 nights from 23 to 25 December, 4 nights during Easter and 7 nights from 26 December to 31 January.
Mid: February to May, September to 22 December.
$350 - minimum stay is 2 nights except long weekends (3 nights).
Off-peak: June to August.
$300 - minimum stay is 2 nights except long weekends (3 nights and rate is $350 per night).
Rates are for up to 8 guests. Additional guest rates are $40 per person per night.
Tariffs include doonas, doona covers, pillows, pillowcases and tea towels. Full linen hire is available for $40 per bed, otherwise guests will need to bring bed sheets and towels. A portacot and high-chair can be supplied on request.