Sunset Beach House
Sunset Beach House is clean and private two storey holiday house with beautiful bay and beach views.
The upstairs open plan living area includes a comfortable couch in front of a wall mounted TV and gas log fire. There is an 8 seat dining table and fully equipped kitchen with quality Smeg appliances. This living area opens onto a covered wrap around entertaining balcony with seating. From both the living area and balcony enjoy serene water views and stunning sunsets.
Downstairs is a theatre room with comfortable couches, a wall mounted Smart TV and speakers. There are movies, books, games and toys to keep everyone entertained.
The home has 4 bedrooms, all with comfortable beds, and can sleep up to 12 people.
- Bedroom 1 (upstairs) - king bed
- Bedroom 2 (downstairs) - queen bed, cot
- Bedroom 3 (upstairs) - tri bunk (queen on bottom, single on top)
- Bedroom 4 (downstairs) - two single bunks (sleeps 4)
There are two bathrooms. The upstairs bathroom has a shower and toilet while the downstairs bathroom has a toilet and a bath with an overhead shower.
Wi-Fi is available and there are built-in wall chargers for mobile phones in the main bedroom and kitchen.
Air-conditioning and heating throughout the home provides year round comfort.
The garage can be used as a family play area. There is a pool table, couches and TV, with space available for storing bikes and beach equipment. Guests will find beach umbrellas, sports equipment and toys in the garage which they can use.
The surrounding garden is fully fenced and includes a natural gas BBQ, dining table which seats 8, bike rack, clothes line and outdoor shower. Kids will love the swing, slide and childrens table.
There is ample space for car and boat parking. A minimum of 4 cars will fit on the driveway behind the gate.
Sunset Beach House is located in a quiet residential street near the base of Arthurs Seat and approximately 2 kilometres from the bay beach at Dromana. Enjoy many attractions and activities in the local area including bike riding, swimming, surfing, fishing, the Arthurs Seat Eagle and a large group of wineries.
- Dogs welcome inside
- Please bring linen or blankets to use if your dog sits on furniture or sleeps on the bed with you
- Large dog door in the laundry
- Property is securely fenced
- 2 kilometres from the beach where your dog can be walked on a lead
- 6 minutes drive from fabulous off-lead dog beach
- 500 metres from Brasser Reserve which is an off-lead park
- Entire property sleeps 12 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
$395 to $1200
Rates are dependent on the season and the duration of stay.
Linen can be supplied for $25 per person. Bath and beach towels are provided.