Devilla Cottages consist of 3 self-contained properties located in quiet residential areas of Rye, 2½ kilometres from both the bay and ocean beaches.
Devilla Jade and Devilla Opal are two bedroom cottages which are fully furnished and equipped, with attention to every detail to ensure a relaxing start to your beach holiday. There is a modern kitchen with all new appliances, air-conditioning and an outdoor entertaining area. Devilla Opal can sleep 4 people while Devilla Jade can sleep up to 6 people using the ottoman in the lounge which converts to a double bed.
Devilla Sands is a 3 bedroom cottage that can sleep up to 7 people, situated just a short stroll from the Peninsula Pantry cafe. It offers simple and functional accommodation with a retro feel for a relaxing and memorable holiday experience. Features include a kitchen with electric cooking, a lounge with TV, DVD player and sound system, and an outdoor entertaining area with gas BBQ, seating and umbrella.
Devilla Cottages offer all the comforts of home, perfectly suited to couples, small groups and families.
- Pets are only allowed where arrangements have been made prior to arrival
- Dogs are welcome inside
- Dogs not permitted on furniture or bedding
- Dogs must not be left locked inside while guests are out
- Guests will need to bring bedding and bowls for pets
- Devilla Jade and Devilla Opal are fully fenced, but Devilla Sands is not
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
Nightly rates from:
From $125 per night