Discover nature and be mesmerised by the roar of the ocean when staying at Jack Street.
This two storey architect designed home is nestled on the edge of the ocean beach and has multiple living areas, providing a secluded year-round retreat for couples, families or a group of friends.
The lower level features timber floors throughout and craftsman polished solid plaster walls. The open plan living area has a cosy log fire, a small dining area and mini kitchen. Glass doors open onto a covered outdoor entertaining area. Through the hallway, with its reading nook and day bed, is another living room which can also function as a games room with a table tennis table and comfortable couches.
The upper level is jewel in the crown of this property. The vast main living space spans the full width of the home and is decorated with coastal furniture. There is a lounge with a TV and wood fire, a dining area and fully equipped kitchen with double sinks, double fridges and gas cooking. Large glass sliding doors open onto a huge deck which overlooks St Andrews Beach Golf Course and offers panoramic views from Arthurs Seat to Cape Schanck Lighthouse. There is an 8 seat dining table and relaxing chairs.
This home has 4 bedrooms and can sleep up to 8 people.
- Bedroom 1 (lower level) - king bed, built-in robe, shutters and doors opening onto front covered deck
- Bedroom 2 (lower level) - queen bed, sliding door opening onto rear courtyard
- Bedroom 3 (upper level) - king bed, ensuite
- Bedroom 4 (upper level) - queen bed, ensuite
Linen, towels and toiletries are supplied.
All rooms are enveloped by timber shutters giving them a hint of Provence and bringing a beautiful coastal element to this property.
Jack Street is nestled on 1000 square metres of natural bush with a native garden that includes flourishing olive trees.
Space is available for up to 3 cars to park on the driveway.
Jack Street is located within easy walking distance to the ocean at St Andrews Beach. Enjoy sweeping views along the rugged coastline, making it the perfect place to relax and escape from a busy world.
Take a short drive to St Andrews Beach Brewery and over 50 boutique cellar doors in the Mornington Peninsula hinterland. Nearby are championship golf courses, the popular Peninsula Hot Springs and the coastal villages of Sorrento and Portsea.
- Dogs welcome inside but not on furniture or beds
- Please bring bedding and bowls for your dog
- The upper level deck provides a securely fenced outdoor area for dogs
- The native garden surrounding the home is not fenced
- A complimentary basket of healthy treats supplied by PAWDinkum
- Dogs stay free
- Entire property sleeps 8 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
Rates vary depending on the time of year and duration of stay.