River Country Inn
River Country Inn is a family and pet friendly motel, set within a private garden oasis. It is ideal for that relaxing escape near one of Australia's greatest rivers.
There are 27 spacious ground floor units consisting of king spa rooms, deluxe queen rooms, deluxe twin rooms, standard queen rooms, standard twin rooms and two room units which have either two queen beds or one queen bed and singles. Each unit includes a large ensuite, air-conditioning, TV, bar fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster and other breakfast making facilities. Glass front doors open onto lush gardens, with vehicle parking at the rear door.
Breakfast is available on request if required.
The motel is set on 1½ hectares with an inner courtyard of beautiful private gardens. There is a solar heated salt water pool, a gazebo, plenty of seating, and a huge covered entertaining area with gas BBQs.
There is a 28 seat conference room and ample parking for cars and boats.
Across the road from River Country Inn is Moama Marketplace which includes a Woolworths supermarket, BWS, newsagent, chemist and bakery.
Free courtesy buses offer transport to and from all the clubs.
Come and experience what regular guests have known for years - River Country Inn is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
- A limited number of dog-friendly rooms are available
- 1 large or 2 small dogs permitted inside motel room, but not on furniture or beds
- Dogs who sleep in vehicles or trailer are also welcome
- Extensive lawn areas for dogs to exercise
- Dogs not permitted in garden courtyard, pool or BBQ areas
- Please bring dog bedding and bowls
- Dogs not to be left unsupervised, unless crate trained
- Current vaccination certificates must be provided prior to check in
- $10 pet fee per stay applies
- Dogs welcome at the Port of Echuca Discovery Centre and on some paddlesteamers
- BBQ facilities
- Disabled access
- Laundry facilities
- Wireless internet
Nightly rates from:
$95 to $195
Seniors winter special:Valid until 31st August 2019
Stay 4 nights midweek (Monday to Thursday) in a garden view queen or twin room for a total of $240. Upgrade to a deluxe queen or twin room for an extra $40. Pricing is for up to two people. An extra person is $20 per night.
Stay 4, pay 3 special:Valid until 30th November 2019
Stay 4 nights and pay only for 3 nights. Not available for Sunday arrivals, long weekends, peak periods or with any other offers.