Captains Nook is a centrally located two storey townhouse which provides a delightful getaway for a family.
Downstairs is the main open plan living area. It is air-conditioned and includes a comfortable corner couch with recliners, large TV and a dining table that seats 6. The kitchen is fully appointed with an electric oven and cook top, microwave, coffee maker, fridge and dishwasher.
A sliding glass door leads from the living area onto a covered deck with an outdoor setting. The surrounding courtyard is fully enclosed and includes a dining table and a gas BBQ.
Upstairs is a second air-conditioned living area with a couch and Smart TV. A glass sliding door opens onto a secure balcony with seating.
This property has 2 bedrooms and can sleep up to 5 people.
- Master bedroom (upstairs) - queen bed, access to the balcony
- Bedroom 2 (upstairs) - king single bed, single bunk bed
There are 1½ bathrooms.
- Main bathroom (upstairs) - corner spa bath, shower, double vanity unit, toilet
- Powder room (downstairs) - toilet, wash basin
All bed linen and towels are provided.
The single car garage provides secure vehicle parking. It has direct access to inside the home and also the rear courtyard.
Leave the car behind and walk everywhere. Take a 200 metre stroll to Thompson Avenue which is lined with many cafes, restaurants and shops. The main beach at Cowes is 800 metres from Captains Nook.
- Dogs welcome inside
- Dogs not permitted to climb on soft furnishings
- A secure yard is accessible via a large doggy door or sliding door from the main living area
- Entire property sleeps up to 5 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
Minimum stay is 2 nights.
Please enquire for a quote and the best pricing for your requirements.