Paperbark House is a beautifully presented and fully renovated home. Set on a large leafy allotment, it is located just a short walk from the centre of Healesville.
The interior of this home is light, bright and modern, with polished floorboards throughout. Central gas floor heating and fully ducted evaporative cooling provide year round comfort.
The spacious open plan living area features a relaxing sitting space in front of a cosy Euro slow combustion wood heater. There is a dining table that seats 6 people and a fully equipped kitchen that includes an induction cooktop, oven, microwave, coffee maker, fridge, dishwasher and pantry basics.
A separate lounge room is located off the main living area and it can be closed off as a private quiet space. It has a wall-mounted 65 inch TV with a DVD player. There is a collection of board games, books and DVDs.
This home has 3 bedrooms and can sleep up to 6 people.
- Master bedroom - queen bed
- Bedroom 2 - queen bed
- Bedroom 3 - queen bed
There are 2 bathrooms.
- Bathroom 1 - free-standing soaker tub, shower, vanity unit, toilet
- Bathroom 2 - shower, vanity unit, toilet
Linen, towels and basic toiletries are provided.
Other features of this home include an office nook and a laundry equipped with a front loading washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities.
At the rear of the home is a large covered deck with a Weber gas BBQ, a dining table and outdoor lounge suite. The deck overlooks a fully enclosed and private backyard with a fire pit where you can roast marshmallows as the sun sets in the evening. Native birds and possums are regular visitors to the large garden.
Off-street parking for two cars is available on the driveway.
Take a 5 minute walk to the main street of Healesville where you will find hotels, cafes, restaurants, bakeries, supermarkets and more. Enjoy a stroll through the adjacent parkland and along the river. Also nearby is Queens Park which has a playground, tennis courts, swimming pool, skate park and BMX track.
Paperbark House offers a relaxing stay where you can enjoy privacy, green space and views of trees and mountains.
- Dogs welcome inside, but not on furniture or beds
- Please bring your own dog bedding and bowls
- The backyard is fully fenced, however those with tiny dogs need to check there are no gaps their pet might fit through
- Please dispose of all dog poo in the backyard
- If you are going out without your dog, ensure your pet is left safely outside
- Walk 10 minutes to an extensive off-lead dog park at Coronation Park
- Many local restaurants and wineries have dog-friendly spaces
- Entire property sleeps up to 6 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
Minimum stay is 2 nights.