Inverloch Family Oasis
Inverloch Family Oasis is a comfortable beach house, located just 10 minutes walk from Inverloch's inlet swimming beach.
The home is light and airy, well insulated and air-conditioned for year round comfort. With two separate living areas, it is ideal for extended families or a group of friends enjoying a getaway together.
At the front of the home is a sitting room with a comfortable lounge suite and a dining table that seats 4 people. Walk through to the second living area which has a large corner lounge suite, a 40 inch TV and dining table. There are books, board games as well as toys for children. The fully equipped kitchen has an electric cooktop, oven, microwave, coffee maker, appliances and a supply of crockery, cutlery and glassware.
A sliding glass door leads from the second living area onto a covered deck. This lovely outdoor space has a dining setting for 4, lounge chairs and a day bed with a mattress.
This home sleeps up to 8 people and has 4 bedrooms, all with block-out blinds. The master bedroom is located at one end of the house and the other 3 bedrooms at the opposite end.
- Master bedroom - queen bed, ensuite
- Bedroom 2 - queen bed
- Bedroom 3 - two single beds
- Bedroom 4 - two king single beds which can be converted into a king bed
There are 2 bathrooms.
- Main bathroom - bath, shower, vanity unit, separate toilet
- Ensuite - shower, vanity unit, toilet
Linen, towels and essential toiletries are supplied.
Along the side and back of the home is a securely fenced garden, complete with a BBQ and gas fired pizza oven. The outdoor shower is perfect for washing off after a swim at the beach. Guests are welcome to help themselves to organically grown fruit, vegetables and herbs from the garden.
There is on-site parking for up to 4 vehicles on the driveway. Please note that the garage is unavailable for guest use.
Walk 700 metres to the sandy inlet beach where you can enjoy swimming in shallow waters. Opposite the beach is Inverloch Corner Store which has refreshments, food and grocery items. Walk 15 minutes from the home to the town centre of Inverloch.
Inverloch Family Oasis is an excellent base for visiting many nearby attractions including Phillip Island and Wilsons Promontory National Park.
- Dogs welcome inside, but not on the furniture
- Please do not leave your dog unattended inside
- Food and water bowls provided
- There is a kennel available on the covered deck
- Rear garden is securely fenced
- Walk 10 minutes to the year round off-leash beach
- The nearby Thompson Reserve is great for shady walks with your dog
- Entire property sleeps up to 8 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
Rates vary from $290 upwards depending on the season.