Off lead dog parks
Most dogs love the great outdoors. Find a park where your dog can exercise off lead. It's a great way for them to burn off some energy and even meet other dogs.
Dog etiquette in parks
Please observe the following rules when bringing your dog to an off-lead park for the benefit and safety of your dog, other dogs and the general public.
- Most parks are not off-lead throughout their entire grounds, so keep your dog on a leash until you reach the designated off-lead area
- Ensure you are in effective control of your dog at all times and that your dog is within visual and audible range
- Off-lead parks are still public spaces, so be considerate to people in the area who may be without dogs
- Don't let your dog disturb or chase wildlife that may be in the area
- Carry a scoop and bag so that you can clean up any waste left behind by your dog
- You may need to carry a water bottle for your dog, particularly if the weather is warm and there are few taps or water sources nearby