By continuing to access and view information on the Dogs On Holidays website, you are signifying that you are in full agreement with the list of terms and conditions shown below.
- The publication of any business in no way endorses, guarantees nor makes any sort of recommendation in regards to any aspect of that business on our behalf.
- All business listings are provided in good faith. We rely on the information given to us for publication by our advertisers or extracted from their official website or Facebook page. As such, we cannot guarantee that the information and photographs presented in advertisements are accurate, correct, represents the true nature of their operation, is information they have copyright over or reflects their current pricing schedule. Any claims made in respect to that must be pursued with the advertiser in question directly.
- For guests at an accommodation property, it is their sole responsibility to ensure they notify management of their intention to bring a dog and to gain permission to do so. The presence of an accommodation property listing on the Dogs On Holidays website does not guarantee all dogs will be accepted, nor does it guarantee the accommodation property will be suitable for dogs that guests wish to bring with them.
- It is the sole responsibility of customers to ensure the business they are visiting is suitable for the dog they wish to bring along with them. This includes restaurants, cafes and wineries who may change their rules with regards to dogs at any time without notice.
- It is the sole responsibility of travellers and visitors to ensure that any area listed as being dog friendly, including beaches and parks, does allow dogs at the anticipated time of visit and that any rules are followed. Carefully observe all signage in the area being visited. Regulations concerning dogs in these areas may change at any time without notice, and these changes may be temporary or permanent.
- While full care and attention has been used when providing information on the Dogs On Holidays website, we are under no liability to you or any other person for any loss or damage (including consequential loss or damage) which you or any other person may directly or indirectly incur as a result of using this website or accessing or relying on any information available through it.
- All information published on the Dogs On Holidays website is provided for general information only and is not to be regarded as professional or expert advice or a substitute for such.
- We are not responsible for the content of any external web links published on the Dogs On Holidays website at www.dogsonholidays.com.au. Follow any external web links at your own risk. All external web links are provided as an information service for visitors and we do not endorse those links in any way.