Surf Parade Beach House
Surf Parade Beach House is perfectly suited to your next beach holiday. It is located directly across the road from a pathway to Inverloch's main surf beach and it is only a 2 minute drive into the town centre.
This beautifully furnished home features a large open-plan kitchen, dining and living area with polished floorboards. The fully-equipped kitchen has everything you need including a large fridge, electric stove and oven, dishwasher and plenty of cutlery and crockery. The living area features linen sofas, a large flat-screen TV with Foxtel channels, DVD player and stereo system.
The home has 3 bedrooms and can comfortably sleep up to 7 people.
- Master bedroom - queen bed, built-in robes, ensuite bathroom with large shower and toilet
- Bedroom 2 - queen bed, built-in wardrobe, ensuite bathroom with shower and toilet
- Bedroom 3 - bunk bed with double on the bottom and single on top suitable for a child or young adult
There is a third bathroom with shower above the bath, a separate toilet and continental laundry with washing machine and dryer.
Outside is paved entertaining area with gas BBQ, table, chairs and large umbrella. The garden is fully fenced with a secure front gate.
The home is cleaned to a high standard after each stay.
Surf Parade Beach House is the ideal holiday home for families, friends or groups, close to the beach and within easy reach of Phillip Island and Wilsons Promontory.
- Pets are part of the family so they are welcome
- Dogs permitted inside
- Fully fenced yard
- Entire property sleeps 7 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
Nightly rates from:
Week nights - from $200 per night (winter rate)
Weekends - from $220 per night (winter rate)