NRMA Bright Holiday Park
Set on the banks of Morses Creek, NRMA Bright Holiday Park is located just moments from the town centre of Bright in Victoria's breathtaking High Country region.
There is a range of comfortable accommodation options from spacious villas and cabins to grassy caravan and camping sites. If you are travelling with a group, the lodge accommodation will be perfect.
While staying at NRMA Bright Holiday Park you will have access to a great range of features and facilities including swimming pool and spa, mini golf, recreation room, fire drum hire and fire wood for sale, children playground, barbecue areas, laundry, camp kitchen, amenities, kiosk, school holiday activities and more.
Whether you are taking a break to relax and rejuvenate, or you are looking to get outdoors and make the most of the natural environment, Bright is the place for you. Packed full of fantastic spots to get out on the water or hit the hinterland and explore, during the warmer months, canoe, kayak, swim or just spend your day floating down the river, or for idyllic bushwalking and hiking head to Mt Buffalo National Park or the Alpine National Park for spectacular scenery. During snow season, make sure to pack your ski gear and make a trip to nearby Mt Hotham or Mt Buffalo for an alpine adventure.
- Approval to bring dogs must be obtained from management
- Up to 2 dogs permitted on unpowered, powered and ensuite sites
- Dogs not permitted with cabin bookings
- Dogs must be kept on leash at all times when outside
- Dogs not permitted in communal areas
- Dogs must not be left behind unattended
- Dogs not permitted between 26th December and 26th January, between Good Friday and Easter Monday, and Melbourne Cup long weekend
- Dogs must be kept on leash at all times and not left unattended
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Spa pool
Nightly rates from:
Villas and cabins:
2 bedroom cedar cabin - from $181
2 bedroom river cabin - from $224
2 bedroom feathertop villa - from $268
River lodge private dorm - from $95
Unpowered site - from $51
Powered site - from $59
Ensuite site - from $74
Pricing varies depending on the number of guests, length of stay and time of year. Use the book now button to get accurate pricing for your stay.
Weekly special - stay 7 nights, pay for 6
Stay 7 nights and only pay for 6 nights. Available for sites and cabins during low and mid seasons only.