Rosedale House is a beautiful homestead-style guest house situated on the outskirts of Mansfield in north-east Victoria's magnificent High Country. Although a 3 minute drive to the centre of town, you will enjoy the tranquillity of country living on 2 hectares of farmland with peaceful rural views.
Rosedale House is a 45 minute drive from the ski resorts of Mt Buller and Mt Stirling and just a 15 minute drive to the shores of Lake Eildon or wonderful cool mountain-fed rivers.
Whether you're cycling, snow skiing, four wheel driving, fishing, horse riding, boating or touring wineries and indulging in gourmet local produce, Rosedale House is the perfect base for exploring the High Country year-round. On our doorstep are Mansfield, Mt Buller, Mt Stirling, Craig's Hut, Lake Eildon, Howqua and Delatite Rivers, Lake Nillahcootie, great wineries and many small towns such as Jamieson and Bonnie Doon.
We are pet friendly and also proud to be a cycle friendly business for those who want to enjoy the fabulous cycling trails in the region.
Rosedale House is well appointed with luxurious touches to make you feel at home. There are 4 individual suites in the main house for your group of up to 12 people.
- Stirling Suite (sleeps 2) - king bed (or two king singles), heating, ceiling fan, TV, ensuite
- Buller Suite (sleeps 2) - king bed (or two king singles), heating, ceiling fan, TV, ensuite
- Delatite One Suite (sleeps 5) - king bed (or two king singles), fold out sofa bed, heating, ceiling fan, TV, shared ensuite
- Delatite Two Suite (sleeps 3) - king bed (or two king singles), two quality trundles, shared ensuite
The main house has a central living area with big leather couches, a huge wood fire, games, books, TV and DVDs. The generous country style kitchen is fully equipped and includes a coffee machine and butler's pantry. A BBQ is provided on the verandah.
Adjacent to the main house is the self-contained Goulburn Apartment. It is a spacious, completely private one bedroom apartment that can accommodate up to 6 guests with a queen bed and two sofa beds and a roomy kitchen and living area with wood heater. It is air-conditioned for summer months.
- Rosedale House is pet friendly and welcomes dogs and their owners
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
Nightly rates from:
Main house (sleeps 12) - $760
One bedroom apartment (sleeps 6) - $280