Abelia Cottage offers affordable accommodation where you feel special.
This cottage is replica of an old miner's cottage, surrounded by huge maple trees. It has 2 spacious bedrooms and can sleep up to 6 people. It includes a comfortable air-conditioned living area, well-equipped kitchen and a beautiful front verandah with garden outlook.
Free unlimited wireless internet and free Foxtel available.
Abelia Cottage is located in a very quiet area, just one block from the Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens and 10 minutes walk from the town centre of Daylesford.
Discover the many attractions Daylesford has to offer including cafes, old book shops, markets, a museum, Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens, Lake Daylesford and the Convent Gallery. Just up the road at Hepburn Springs is a chocolate factory, the Hepburn Springs Bath House and Lavandula Farm.
- Property is fully fenced
- Trained dogs welcome inside, but not on furniture or beds
- Please bring your own dog bedding
- No barking dogs permitted
- One block away from Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens where dogs are permitted
- We are fastidious about keeping the cottage clean for guests without pets
- Pets stay free
- Entire property sleeps 6 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
- 24th and 25th June available due to a late cancellation
- July weekends booked out, only some midweek stays available (eg: Mon 18th to Sat 23rd)
From $195 per night.
Rates are based on a couple. Extra adults $50 each per night and children $25 each per night.
Minimum stay is 2 nights.
Minimum stay during school holidays is 7 nights. Book early to avoid disappointment.
We supply linen, towels and toiletries, full kitchen with big 500 litre fridge and condiments.
August specialValid from 1st to 31st August 2022
Stay 7 nights and pay only for 6 nights!