Abelia Cottage offers affordable accommodation where you feel special.
This cottage is replica of an old miner's cottage, surrounded by huge maple trees. It has 2 spacious bedrooms and can sleep up to 5 people. It includes a comfortable air-conditioned living area with 65 inch TV, free Foxtel and free unlimited wireless internet. The fully equipped kitchen includes a gas stovetop and oven, 500 litre fridge and condiments.
Guests are supplied with fresh linen, towels and toiletries - everything you need to have a relaxing holiday.
Spend time on the beautiful front verandah with its tranquil garden outlook.
Abelia Cottage is located in a very quiet area, just one block from the Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens and 10 minutes walk from the town centre of Daylesford.
Discover the many attractions Daylesford has to offer including cafes, old book shops, markets, a museum, Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens, Lake Daylesford and the Convent Gallery. Just up the road at Hepburn Springs is a chocolate factory, the Hepburn Springs Bath House and Lavandula Farm.
- Property is fully fenced
- Trained dogs welcome inside
- Dogs are not permitted on sofas or beds unless you provide blankets to protect the furnishings
- Please bring your own dog bedding
- No barking dogs permitted
- One block away from Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens where dogs are permitted
- We are fastidious about keeping the cottage clean for guests without pets
- Pets stay free
- Entire property sleeps up to 5 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
Competitive tariff from $185 per night.
Special Abelia Cottage Christmas 25 year anniversary deal
Stay for $270 per night.
- 6th December to 31st December
- 11th January to 31st January 2024
NOTE: this special expires on 15th December.
- 1st January to 11th January 2024