NRMA Echuca Holiday Park
Soak up the best of the Murray River region with a stay at NRMA Echuca Holiday Park.
Located a 2½ hour drive from Melbourne, you will find this park just a short stroll from local attractions including the historic Port of Echuca and town centre.
Relax in comfort in a range of self-contained cabins or if you are towing the van or looking to set up camp, grassy powered and unpowered sites are available.
While staying at NRMA Echuca Holiday Park take advantage of great facilities including a swimming pool, tennis court, basketball pad, children's playground, recreation room, BBQ areas, indoor camp kitchen, amenities, car washing area, school holiday activities and much more. Plus, you will love the easy river access with a nearby boat ramp and plenty of walking and cycling trails surrounding the park.
Whether you are keen to cruise the Murray River on an iconic paddle steamer, take a step back in time at the Port of Echuca, dine at acclaimed restaurants or take on water sports like skiing, kayaking and fishing, this is the perfect spot for your next holiday.
- Approval to bring dogs must be obtained from management
- Up to 2 dogs permitted on unpowered and powered sites
- Dogs not permitted with cabin bookings
- Dogs must be kept on leash at all times when outside
- Dogs not permitted in communal areas
- Dogs must not be left behind unattended
- Dogs are not permitted between 26th December and 31st January, between Good Friday and Easter Monday, during Victorian school holidays, long weekends and high season
- BBQ facilities
- Disabled access
- Laundry facilities
- Tennis court
Nightly rates from:
1 bedroom cabin - from $100
2 bedroom cabin - from $118
Unpowered site - from $28
Powered sites - from $36
Pricing varies depending on the number of guests, length of stay and time of year. Use the book now button to get accurate pricing for your stay.
Weekly special - stay 7 nights, pay for 6
Stay 7 nights and only pay for 6 nights. Available for sites and cabins during low and mid seasons only.