Living The Beach Dream
Living The Beach Dream is a bright and uplifting beach home, perfect for that relaxing getaway with family or friends.
The large air-conditioned living area features simple and fresh decor. For entertainment there is a flat screen TV, DVD player with movie library, a stereo system, board games and books. The adjoining dining area has table seating for 8 people and 2 bench stools. The fully-equipped family style kitchen includes an electric cooktop and oven, microwave, dishwasher, Caffitaly S20 coffee machine and refrigerator
Glass doors from the living room open onto a paved outdoor entertaining area with an 8 seat table and gas BBQ.
The home sleeps up to 10 guests comfortably in four well-appointed sun lit bedrooms.
- Bedroom 1 - queen bed, ensuite with shower and toilet
- Bedroom 2 - queen bed
- Bedroom 3 - two single beds
- Bedroom 4 (kids retreat) - tri bunk (double on bottom and single on top), trundle bed, couch, bean bags, TV, air-conditioner
A portacot and high chair are available on request.
All linen and towels are supplied.
Other features include a main bathroom with separate shower and bath, a powder room, separate laundry with dual washing machine and clothes dryer, a secure one car garage and unlimited free Wi-Fi.
4 bikes with helmets are supplied, allowing guests to explore the gorgeous town of Cowes. There is a bicycle and walking track right beside the home which extends all the way to Newhaven and San Remo.Living The Beach Dream is close to shops, restaurants and just 300 metres from the Phillip Island RSL. Walk to the beach - the 1.4 kilometre stroll will take about 18 minutes. The Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit is an 8 minute drive away.
Please note: guests under the age of 24 must travel with a guest of 24 years of age or older. Guests are required to be 24 years of age or older to stay in this property on their own. Guests not conforming to this policy, unless prior approval is given, will result in denying access to the property and no refunds will be provided. We are happy to consider making exceptions so please contact us if you fall within this age restriction but would love to stay with us.
- Please advise if you would like to bring your dog and their breed
- Only one dog under 30 kg permitted, although exceptions may be made
- Dogs must be registered and have all common vaccinations
- Dog permitted inside but not in bedrooms or on any furniture
- Bring your dog's own bedding and bowls
- Please clean up after your dog as guests are responsible for any extra clean up costs
- Do not leave your dog alone in the property as it may disturb neighbours
- A $40 pet fee applies
- Entire property sleeps 10 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
$330 to $700
Rates based on 8 guests, twin share. Additional guests $40 per person per night.
$170 booking fee and $150 cleaning fee per stay applies.
Minimum stay from 2 to 7 nights.
A $500 security deposit is deducted from your credit card 7 days prior to arrival and is returned on inspection of the accommodation after departure.
Please enquire so we can supply a quote for your specific dates.
Renovating, relocating, between house sales? We would welcome you for stays of up to 3 months. Ask us about our monthly rates and cleaning services.