Murphys Pad is a beach house hideaway that is great for fishing, relaxing, exploring or just escaping.
The living area has comfortable couches, a large TV, air-conditioning and a wood fire. There is a well-equipped kitchen with electric hotplates and oven, microwave, fridge and complimentary tea and coffee.
This home has 3 bedrooms and can sleep up to 6 people.
- Bedroom 1 - queen bed
- Bedroom 2 - queen bed
- Bedroom 3 - two single beds
Free Wi-Fi is available - data limits apply.
Outside is a large verandah which overlooks the fully fenced yard.
Murphys Pad is located just one block back from the Ninety Mile Beach. Bring your fishing gear, surf board, a bike or good book to read. While the beach is remote and quiet for most of the year, it can get busy in the middle of summer.
- Dogs welcome inside
- Please bring bedding and sheets if your dog likes to jump up on the lounge suite or beds
- Ensure your pet has tick and flea control
- There is a dog flap in the laundry
- Garden is fully fenced
- Entire property sleeps up to 6 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
$150 to $250
A cleaning fee of $65 applies