Cape House is a recently renovated holiday home which is split over two levels. It offers the perfect mix of urban and coastal, with a modern Scandinavian feel and minimalist vibe.
This stunning property backs directly onto the 4th hole of the RACV Cape Schanck Golf Course and is located just a few minutes drive from the coast. It is ideal for large family gatherings, group getaways or as a venue for small corporate retreats.
The beautifully designed open plan living area extends from the front to the back of the home on the upper level. It features a stunning sunken lounge with large windows and a cosy wood heater. Adjacent to that space is a fully equipped kitchen and a dining area with glass doors that open onto a large enclosed courtyard deck. There is a second lounge with modular sofas and a Smart TV. This area opens onto a separate deck with sun loungers that overlooks the golf course and garden at the rear of the property.
On the lower level is a sauna, gym and a games room with a table tennis table.
This home has 5 bedrooms and can sleep up to 12 people. All bedrooms on the upper level have sliding doors that open onto the large courtyard deck.
- Bedroom 1 (upper level) - queen bed, day bed, walk-in robe, air-conditioning, ensuite with free-standing bath, large shower, vanity and toilet
- Bedroom 2 (upper level) - queen bed, built-in robe, air-conditioning, ensuite with large shower, vanity and toilet
- Bedroom 3 (upper level) - queen bed, built-in robe, air-conditioning, ensuite with large shower, vanity and toilet
- Bedroom 4 (lower level) - queen bed, built-in robe
- Bedroom 5 (lower level) - 4 single beds
A porta cot and highchair are available for those with young children.
In addition to the 3 ensuites in the upstairs bedrooms, on the lower level is a powder room and also a shower room with a vanity unit.
There is a carport and parking for 3 to 4 cars on the driveway.
Drive just a few minutes to the beautiful Cape Schanck National Park, lighthouse, beaches and coastal walks. It's a wonderful place for walkers, photographers, artists and those who love to explore rock pools. Also close by are the stunning surf beaches at Fingal and Gunnamatta, St Andrews Beach Brewery and the delightful little town of Flinders with its galleries, gift shops and cafes.
- Small house trained dogs are welcome inside, however larger dogs must remain outside
- There is a secure fence around the property
- A complimentary basket of healthy treats supplied by PAWDinkum
- Dogs stay free
- Entire property sleeps 12 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
Rates vary depending on the time of year and duration of stay.
Sunday for free offerValid from 1st May to 31st August 2021
Have Sunday on us! Stay Friday and Saturday night and your stay on Sunday night is free. Can't stay Sunday night? Enjoy an extra late check-out on Sunday. Simply book and pay for 2 nights and send us a message with the booking to request that the Sunday be added for FREE (subject to availability).