Starry Nights is a magnificent holiday home which is tucked away at the end of a quiet court. It is perfect for multiple families or a group of friends.
This modern, spacious and luxurious property is the ultimate beach retreat. The stunning open plan living area is bathed in light and features cathedral ceilings and hardwood floors. Comfortable couches are set in front of a wood log fire and large wall-mounted Smart TV with Netflix, while the adjoining dining space has seating for up to 10 people. The fully equipped gourmet kitchen, complete with its butler's pantry, includes a gas cooktop and oven, two drawer dishwasher, microwave and coffee machine.
One side of the living area opens onto a large covered entertaining deck through sliding glass doors. This deck has a dining table, an outdoor lounge suite and gas BBQ. The other side of the living area open onto a sunny north-facing deck with a table and sun lounge chairs.
The games room, which has direct access to the covered outdoor area, has a TV, pool table, pinball machine and CD jukebox.
Ducted heating and refrigerated cooling ensures year round comfort.
This home has 5 bedrooms and can sleep up to 12 people.
- Master bedroom - king bed, walk-in robe, ensuite, direct access to outdoor deck
- Bedroom 2 - king bed, powder room, sauna
- Bedroom 3 - king bed
- Bedroom 4 - two king single beds
- Bedroom 5 - two single beds, both with trundle beds
There are 2 bathrooms and 2 powder rooms.
- Main bathroom - bath, walk-in shower, vanity unit, separate toilet
- Ensuite - double walk-in shower, bath, double vanity unit, toilet
- Main powder room - toilet, hand basin
- Bedroom 2 powder room - toilet, hand basin
All linen, towels and toiletries are provided.
The laundry is equipped with a washing machine, clothes dryer and ironing facilities.
Starry Nights is set on a third of a hectare allotment, surrounded by tranquil native gardens where you can hear the sound of the ocean in the distance. Within the manicured gardens is a fire pit and a trampoline for the kids.
Take a short walk to the ocean beach and immerse yourself in the sweeping views along the rugged coast. Golfers will enjoy the collection of championship courses all within a short drive of this property.
For food and drink, head to the nearby St Andrews Beach Brewery or the small set of shops at Dundas Street. Alternatively, take a 10 minute drive to the centre of Rye with its many shops and calm bay beach.
- Dogs permitted inside but not on furniture or beds
- Please bring bedding and bowls for your dog
- The garden is securely fenced
- A complimentary basket of healthy treats supplied by PAWDinkum
- Dogs stay free
- Entire property sleeps up to 12 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
Booking and cleaning fees apply.
Rates vary depending on the time of year and duration of stay.
Mid-year Sunday for freeValid from 1st May to 31st October 2024
Stay Friday and Saturday night and your stay on Sunday night is free.
Can't stay Sunday night? Enjoy an extra late check-out on Sunday.
Not available during public holiday weekends.
Free night is subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.