Ocean View is a newly renovated holiday home with stunning ocean views, overlooking Lakes Entrance and the Gippsland Lakes.
The living room has a leather lounge, TV, reverse-cycle air-conditioning and large windows that offer water views in the distance. The kitchen is fully equipped with a gas stove and oven, microwave, full size fridge/freezer, dishwasher and bar stools under the bench.
This two bedroom home can sleep up to 6 people.
- Master bedroom - queen bed
- Bedroom 2 - double bed with single bunk above, one single trundle bed
Outside is a large deck with an outdoor table, seating and a gas BBQ. From here, enjoy watching the stunning sunsets that Lakes Entrance has to offer.
The large backyard is securely fenced and backs onto a horse paddock. There is also a caravan located in the back garden which can be used as a third bedroom with a queen size bed.
Ocean View is located one kilometre from the town centre and the footbridge that links Lakes Entrance with the Ninety Mile Beach.
- Dogs welcome inside and outside
- There is a $20 charge for lounge covers if dogs come inside
- Rear deck has a gate so pets can be locked on or off the deck
- The backyard is fenced
- There is a horse in the paddock that adjoins the back of the property and neighbours have chooks and a friendly dog
- Entire property sleeps 6 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
Linen is complimentary for stays of 5 or more nights. Otherwise bed sheets, pillow covers, quilts and bath towels can be provided at a cost of $20 per bed. Guests are welcome to provide their own linen and towels at no cost.
In order to keep tariffs to a minimum, guests are required to vacuum the home and clean the kitchen on departure.