Benstay Accommodation is a modern unit located 300 metres from Lake Weeroona and 2 kilometres from Bendigo's CBD.
There is a comfortable lounge room with LCD TV, a 6 seat dining table and fully-equipped kitchen with fridge, microwave, stove and dishwasher. The unit is air-conditioned.
This unit has 2 bedrooms and can sleep up to 4 people.
- Main bedroom - queen bed
- Bedroom 2 - single bed with a pull out trundle
Outside is a lock-up garage and a backyard with covered BBQ area and outdoor furniture.
Benstay Accommodation is situated in a quiet location, right near the Bendigo Creek Trail and at the start of the O'Keefe Rail Trail.
For those who wish to travel with their pets, Benstay Accommodation offers true dog-friendly accommodation where your pet can come inside and also stay outside in a secure yard.
- Dogs permitted inside
- If dogs wish to sit on furniture, please cover with sheets or towels
- Securely fenced small backyard with kennel
- Dog grooming and minding can be arranged
- Very close to Bendigo Creek Trail and O'Keefe Rail Trail
- A $20 pet fee per stay applies
- Entire property sleeps up to 4 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
Nightly rates from:
$180 for a single night stay (weekday nights only)
$160 per night for stays of 2 or more nights
$840 per week
Rates are based on a couple. Extra adults $30 each per night, extra children $20 each per night.
Discounts available for extended stays.