At Anderley guests can fully relax and enjoy the peace and tranquility of this beautiful 14 hectare property situated in the foothills of the Strzelecki Ranges in West Gippsland and close to Yarragon Village which offers a unique shopping experience.
Anderley offers a cosy fire for winter, reverse-cycle air-conditioning, a large double spa in the bathroom, an expansive deck with your own BBQ and truly breathtaking views - day and night.
There are two uniquely designed cabins, each nestled into their own setting on the property and sited to take maximum advantage of the views. Each cottage sleeps up to two people.
The cottages are very comfortably furnished and fully self-contained including a fully appointed kitchen with a few of the basics supplied in the pantry. Quality bed linen and towels are supplied - or there is an option to bring your own.
Ideal for couples, Anderley is the perfect place for a short break to relax and recharge or as a great base to stay longer and explore more of the Gippsland region. Please note that this property is not suitable for children.
Anderley is a non-smoking property.
- Up to two small dogs and one medium/large dog is welcome to stay for a cost of $35 for your stay
- Dogs not to be left unattended on the property
- Dogs permitted inside under supervision, but not on furniture
- The deck of each cottage is secure for dogs
- Dogs allowed off-lead outside with property owner's permission
- Many good walking areas around the property for your dog
- Entire property sleeps up to 2 people
- BBQ facilities
Nightly rates from:
Mid-week: (Monday to Thursday night)
2 or more nights: $260 per night
Weekend: (Friday to Sunday night)
$560 for 2 nights
Minimum stay is 2 nights.
Prices and minimum night stays may vary for public holidays - please enquire.
Dogs stay for $35 per stay - subject to confirmation.