BIG4 Ballarat Windmill Holiday Park
Located on Ballarat's Avenue of Honour, BIG4 Ballarat Windmill Holiday Park is surrounded by trees and away from suburbia.
Relax in the tranquil atmosphere of this bush retreat, just minutes from the beautiful Lake Wendouree, the Botanic Gardens and the heart of historic Ballarat.
A wide range of accommodation is available, suitable for all budgets and holiday styles.
For those bringing their accommodation with them, there are well-grassed powered sites which are protected from the elements under a shady canopy of trees. They are located near the camp kitchen and BBQ, providing easy access to all facilities. Ensuite sites are also available for those who prefer their own private bathroom.
Cabin accommodation consists of studio cabins that sleep two people (Boronia), 2 bedroom cabins (Banksia, Homestead, Matilda, Swagman, Wattle), 3 bedroom cabins (Manna) and 3 bedroom cabins with a second bathroom (Blue Gum). All include a fully-equipped kitchen, air-conditioning and private bathrooms. All linen is supplied.
BIG4 Ballarat Windmill Holiday Park has a range of resort style facilities to keep everyone entertained and relaxed. The pool complex consists of an indoor heated pool with two spas, a toddlers pool, splash pad and huge TV screen. Outside is a large jumping pillow, tennis court, basketball ring and childrens playground. Other recreational facilities include a mini gymnasium, sauna, indoor sandpit and a games room with pool table, table tennis and 4 dedicated gaming computers. Next to the games room is a communal kitchen with modern facilities. Kids will love the pedal cars which they can use around the park.
At BIG4 Ballarat Windmill Holiday Park, guests enjoy quality accommodation and recreation facilities from this award-winning holiday park.
- Embark on a tail-wagging adventure at this pet-friendly holiday park, where the red carpet is rolled out for your furry friends. Welcome to "BIG PAWS" - an exclusive dog-friendly zone designed to make your pet's vacation as delightful as yours
- Discover a haven of canine comfort with four dedicated dog-friendly powered sites, ensuring both you and your pooch have a paw-some time. The specially crafted 6 berth pet-friendly cabins plus two bedroom cabin, "Dogwood," invites your four-legged family members indoors while maintaining a pet-friendly policy on furniture and bedding. There are special bowls and toys, a fully fenced deck, and a separate fenced dog run for their safety and enjoyment.
- Indulge in quality time with your furry companion at "BIG PAWS" dog-friendly camp kitchen. Your canine co-pilots can keep you company while you whip up delicious meals, creating memories that will last a lifetime.
- Need recommendations for dog-friendly fun in Ballarat? The knowledgeable reception staff are available to assist. From charming cafes to scenic parks and delightful walks, they have the inside scoop on the best spots where your furry friend is more than welcome.
- Come and experience a vacation where every member of the family, including the four-legged ones, is treated with the utmost care and consideration."BIG PAWS" is not just a destination - it's a celebration of the bond between you and your beloved pets.
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Spa pool
- Tennis court
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
Studio cabin - $117 to $162
Two bedroom cabin - $115 to $283
Three bedroom cabin - $185 to $384
Powered site - $42 to $58
Ensuite site - $59 to $74