Cedarwood Cottage is a beautiful self-contained cottage which is set in private, natural acreage close to Lorne.
The air-conditioned open plan living area has a comfortable lounge suite in front of a TV and cosy wood fire. The kitchen is well equipped with electric hotplates, oven, fridge and dishwasher.
The cottage has 2 bedrooms and can sleep up to 4 people.
- Bedroom 1 - queen bed
- Bedroom 2 - two single beds
Linen, towels and toiletries are all provided and a porta cot and high chair can be supplied on request.
There is a small partially covered deck located at the front of the cottage, while at the rear is a large fully covered deck with a table and BBQ. Both decks overlook the shady and secluded garden which surrounds the cottage. Sit back, breathe in the fresh mountain air and watch the stock graze in the adjoining paddocks.
There is sealed road access to the property and plenty of room for parking.
Cedarwood Cottage is located in the peaceful surroundings of Lorne's scenic hinterland, offering the best of both worlds. Take a 15 minute drive down to the beaches and restaurants of the bustling tourist town of Lorne on the world renowned Great Ocean Road. Alternatively, enjoy the solitude, peace and quiet of the stunning Otway Ranges.
There is plenty to do in the local area. Enjoy bushwalking, mountain bike riding or horse trail riding (you can bring your own horse by arrangement). Discover the Otway food and wine trails of this community aspired area, pick berries during season at local farms, buy fresh produce, visit the Great Otway National Park or tour the Great Ocean Road.
- Dogs welcome inside
- There is a dog mat in the living area and beside each side of the queen bed
- Dog towels, bowls, a kennel and pooper scooper are provided
- There is a securely fenced area around the cottage for your dog
- The rest of the property is not fenced securely, however dogs can run and play on the grass and in the bush under supervision
- Dogs stay free
- Take a 15 minute drive to a dog friendly beach at Lorne
- Entire property sleeps up to 4 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
Nightly rates from:
Sunday to Thursday nights - $220 per night
Friday and Saturday nights - $250 per night