Woolshed Cabins are set on a peaceful 5 hectare bushland setting, five minute drive from Beechworth. With Mt Pilot and Chiltern national parks on our door step we are only a 20 minute stroll from the majestic Woolshed Falls and walking trails.
The cabins are fully self-contained, each with 2 bedrooms which can sleep up to 6 people. Guests enjoy the use of a fully equipped kitchen, lounge, bathroom, air-conditioning, wide verandahs and plenty of space for children to play in our natural surroundings.
Very pet friendly, offering the chance for guests to relax around the camp fire watching the magnificent golden sunsets over the historical Woolshed valley.
- Dogs allowed inside, but not on furniture and not in bedrooms
- Only one dog per cabin
- Each cabin has an enclosed verandah
- The entire property is fenced, except for a small opening at the driveway
- 5 hectares of off-leash areas with walking trails throughout the property
- Dog fee is $25 per dog for the duration of the stay
- BBQ facilities
Nightly rates from:
Single adult - $150
Adult couple - $180
Extra adult $50, child $25
All linen is included in the tariff.